Recent content by Hub

1. H

NATO Symbols

OK - they're removed.
  2. H

NATO Symbols

I can put them in the downloads section if you want. They are the ATF sheets, plus kbluck's icon sheet (credit to him for his hard work, plus ProSim for their's of course, and Curt Pangracs for his too),and they are borderless, with white over colour. In other words, they look like the TSATC and...
  3. H

NATO Symbols

I have a bunch I've modified for the ATF games, as .bmp files. Will they do you any good?
  4. H

For the sticklers amongst us...

...here is a handy site that will compute your scenario's BMNT, EENT, moonrise, moonset, and sunrise, sunset for any input year and (almost) location: Sun or Moon Rise/Set Table for One Year
  5. H

Creating New Scenarios converted to PDF

Hmm - yeah, missed that one all right. Oh well, such is life.
  6. H

Beats me. Wasn't aware he was doing anything like that. I'm not in regular contact with John. NP- it wasn't that time consuming - I can get rid of it if there is already something in existence.
  7. H

I've converted all the online help pages dealing with new scenario creation into .pdf files. Unfortunately, I can't upload them to the Downloads section. If anyone wants them, I can send them to you. The file is large, 8.6 megs. sabot_up AT telus DOT net
  8. H

Creating ATF maps from JDP's

No, unless there is some other sort of tie - in with height data on it. On a related note, referring to the Bir Gifgafa AAR - do all the scenarios in TSATC have maps like that?
  9. H

Creating ATF maps from JDP's

JPD is a file format for storing and processing vector data. It is used in applications like XRMAP: Xrmap is a program running under X that can interactively display portions of the Earth, using the huge CIA World Data Bank II. It features political boundaries, major and minor rivers...
  10. H

"Name this Weapon"

You got it- T-64 PPM, armoured fire fighting vehicle.
  11. H

"Name this Weapon"

OK- what's this?
  12. H

Interesting sequence of pictures...

And finally: "Below and in the following pages is the official report on the August, 2003 incident in Iraq where the side armor of an American M-1 tank was penetrated by an RPG round. Two members of the crew suffered minor injuries and no serious damage was done to the tank. The weapon used...
  13. H

Here's more: http://www.armytimes.com/print.php?f=1-292236-2336437.php
  14. H

http://www.armytimes.com/content/editorial/new/07sr01.html
  15. H

Marshy areas

Going by MajorH's guidelines, I would code Marsh as Woods + Water, and Swamp as Rough 4 + Impassible to All Vehicles, if I were to represent marsh/swamp in my country.