Recent content by Houlie

1. Houlie

A.P. Fourteen.

Mark me down as enthusiastic for new boards. Between an annual WO pack (1 bd) and maybe an AP every year (or every other) if we are lucky (say average 1 bd). That's two new boards per year give or take. That doesn't feel unreasonable. JMO.
  2. Houlie

ASLOK Releases?

Also pre-orderable on Ritterkrieg, postage included.
  3. Houlie

Twin Cities ASL 10/12/19-- HALLOWEEN HORROR SHOW

I am a bit under the weather today, but fully expect to rally by Saturday. I'll be looking for a scenario a little (ok, a lot) more modest than the fright fest listed above. :) Hopefully, we can get our Wisconsinites to join us. That would make it truly spooktacular!
  4. Houlie

Can a HT AA MG make a TH DR on an AFV?

Awesome, guys. After my opponent and I talked about it, it made sense, but for some reason, the AA part of it still threw me. Thanks for clearing that up.
  5. Houlie

Can a HT AA MG make a TH DR on an AFV?

Question came up yesterday and it made me pause. It was a standard SPW250/1 with the lone AA MG trying to whack a T26. So, the AA MG is the MA of the HT, but is it eligible to make a TH/TK attempt on an AFV since it is an AA MG? Perhaps I am not remembering that an AA MG can attack an AFV for...
  6. Houlie

Sry to Ask - but can a Vehicle setup at game start in a Stone Building?

I know we were talking T-34s, but I am quite sure open top AFV are prohibited from setting up in a building (unless by SSR, of course).
  7. Houlie

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

Thanks. Yes, I'm guessing the crew probably rolled a "3" or some such low number as crew survivability of the Italian AC would be pretty tough. Thanks for the very nice AAR. I think I am going to give this one a try.
  8. Houlie

Do you feel that if the German had not lost the first tank by "over-extending" itself, it would have been a tighter ending? I have this on my playlist and would like to know if you feel this is an uphill battle for the German.
  9. Houlie

VASLeague 2019 General Discussion

Craig Houliston's Russians will defend against Alex Koestler's attacking Germans in FrF93 Weiner Walzer. I look forward to a great match with Alex.
  10. Houlie

Twin Cities ASL 9/14/19-- INVASION OF POLAND

Sorry to hear of the loss of your friend, Tom. It's thoughtful of you to attend the funeral and honor him.
  11. Houlie

Twin Cities ASL 9/14/19-- INVASION OF POLAND

I am planning to attend. Cheeseheads?
  12. Houlie

VASLeague 2019 General Discussion

Any word on the final Top League match? We're now a week into the 4th round.
  13. Houlie

Played this against Enrico a few years back. Outstanding scenario.
  14. Houlie

It's been a while, but we played it as 1VP available for each of the buildings you listed. Super-fun scenario. Cheers!
  15. Houlie

Help Finding Scenario

A68 Acts of Defiance?