Recent content by horseshoe

1. horseshoe

What is the toughest/hardest scenario you ever played ?

Trying to pin down one scenario is impossible for me, their all HARD !!!
  2. horseshoe

MMP Updates 2020

Great news, Perry. I've been looking forward to this one for years. Hope it gets to pre-order before i'm too senile to enjoy it.
  3. horseshoe

For King & Country reprint

Mine was dispatched on or about Dec 11 as well. Still nothing. I guess the pony rider had to get a fresh mount somewhere between Baltimore and Memphis. sigh
  4. horseshoe

Hatten Advice

Funny you say you gave up on the October side. I was the Germans playing this and conceded the Barricades side. We called it a draw as it was fairly obvious i was not going to be able to beat the Russians in the factory complex but captured plenty more stone locations than required on the...
  5. horseshoe

Dinant CG (Dennis Brothers)

It doesn't seem so
  6. horseshoe

Dinant CG (Dennis Brothers)

We're playing this right now. I'm the French, my brother the Germans. He attacked at the completely other side of the map using the elevated RR as cover. We're only on turn 5 of the initial scenario but a big fight is going to ensue in the town there. Hope you can continue this cg as it seemed...
  7. horseshoe

General Chuck Yeager

There's a thread started by Jackson in the main forum about it. I don't know how to make a link.
  8. horseshoe

General Chuck Yeager

With Paul Weir 's passing, i also found out that General Chuck Yeager passed away yesterday at the age of 97. He was truly a pioneer as a test pilot and a real life badass individual. RIP General Yeager
  9. horseshoe

Jackson has just posted that Paul Weir has died.

What horrible news to wake up to this morning. Paul was a great contributor on these forums and i will surely miss him. Condolences to his friends and family that knew him personally. He will be missed on here on gamesquad.
  10. horseshoe

Straying at night and reading the rule book

Been playing for over 30yrs and still have to look up minor things i think i should know. Age has a lot to do with it, but sheesh.
  11. horseshoe

HOB MC roll = Automatic MMC Rally?

We played that wrong for years. It always seemed to be a rally on HOB, but its not.
  12. horseshoe

Croix de Guerre Second Edition now available for preorder.

We've been playing the Dinant CG. Good fun, but a lot of touching up on the boat rules.
  13. horseshoe

Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

Haven't been on here for a couple years now. Played ASL all that time, just didn't stop by here. Kinda missed you guys a little.
  14. horseshoe

Corregidor Preorder

Received mine yesterday !!
  15. horseshoe

FKAC! FKAC! FKAC!

My brother ordered one copy as well, even though I didn't think we needed it. We usually only get the reprints if they contain the updated rules, eg, Rising Sun. He said our brit counters needed updated so he ordered it. We may get it in a couple years or so...: (