Recent content by Hood

1. H

French Govt falls on 3rd July 1916 - sues for peace

Yes , I had the same problems , my warship would close to ~11000 metres and then turn & maintain , so no capture - and like you describe (on time compression) ...I just had to do it the slow way .
  2. H

True Bullethead ..... those months in the trenches on the western front must have been as close to hell on earth as you can get ..... no wonder the French (and others) mutinied ... I would have joined them ..... Been reading your messages/discourses etc(tried to sound clever didn't I ) with awe...
  3. H

Oh how sweet it is - I think I won (playing as Germans) .....cannot 'speed' time - so I guess it means I won. The former 'English Channel' is now my pond , I have been cruising there & Nth Sea with my fast cls in seperate hunting groups since May (and capturing everything & sinking what remains...
  4. H

The Battle of Emden, Jan 6, 1916

Hear Hear !
  5. H

January 2nd and Beatty is Dead

Hee Hee ... you aren't the only one ... I think Jellicoe & others agree !
  6. H

Ufo

Yes , I saw it zip past .....didn't know what it was !
  7. H

Reinforced Vlad squadron

Playing my 3rd campaign (second time as Russians ) ... have decided to make Vlad. my main area of focus , so I reinforced Vlad with whatever I could get out of P.A .... managed to get two fast battleships (Tsearevich & Retvizan) as well as A.C Bayan & P.C Diana without loss to Vlad...
  8. H

The Great Battle is Over

Í bet you were busy !
  9. H

Russian victory - the Tsar is saved !!!!

One really bigfleet battle , lost 22 out of 23 ships from 1st Pacific squadron - sinking 7 of Togo's ships ....(I had amalgamated Vlad force with 1st Pac sd'n)..... then simply went on a hunt with my P.C's -individual ship task forces .... lost count over 120 - always had a small P.C on Japan...
  10. H

Russian victory - the Tsar is saved !!!!

It took me over 520 days , but the Japanese have been forced to negotiate , the Russian Revolution never took place and Russia moved into eastern europe after the collapse of the German empire .... No to try the Japanese side !!!