Honza's Recent Activity

1. Honza posted a new thread.

How to play solo?

I included this post in another thread but the subject is interesting and would benefit from its own discussion. The way I play solo...

Forum: Advanced Squad Leader

Feb 19, 2018 at 5:28 PM
  2. Honza replied to the thread Solitaire Campaign Games.

The only measures I take to mitigate my all knowingness is to disallow searching and recon by fire. That way HIP counters remain hidden...

Feb 17, 2018 at 4:18 AM
  3. Honza replied to the thread Solitaire Campaign Games.

The way I play solo games is to pit my omniscience vs itself. So that if as the defender I know that I am planning to bring on units in...

Feb 17, 2018 at 4:13 AM
  4. Honza liked Michael Dorosh's post in the thread Designing a monster scenario..

Mtsensk would be perfect for a meta-campaign. These were common in the Combat Mission community but I've only seen fleeting references...

Feb 16, 2018 at 10:11 AM
  5. Honza liked witchbottles's post in the thread Designing a monster scenario..

I have 8 submitted and in a TPP's pipeline, to be exact. How about you?

Feb 15, 2018 at 8:41 AM
  6. Honza replied to the thread Designing a monster scenario..

Me non at all. The only thing I have designed is the Iwo CG which is still ongoing.

Feb 15, 2018 at 8:41 AM
  7. Honza replied to the thread Designing a monster scenario..

Jon have you had any of your scenarios published?

Feb 14, 2018 at 11:13 PM
  8. Honza replied to the thread Good combined arms (tanks+infantry) scenerios.

Steep learning curve?

Feb 13, 2018 at 7:43 PM
  9. Honza replied to the thread Solitaire Campaign Games.

So Fred; what are you going to settle for? RBCGIII with doubled OOB?.....if you are your own boss then the possibilities are endless.

Feb 13, 2018 at 7:15 PM
  10. Honza liked chris_olden's post in the thread Designing a monster scenario..

Yeah. There’s notes/board layout/units involved. But it’s been simmering on the back burner for quite a while.

Feb 13, 2018 at 5:38 PM
  11. Honza replied to the thread Designing a monster scenario..

Were you not designing a big Okinawa one?

Feb 13, 2018 at 4:43 PM