Honza's latest activity

• Honza
    Honza replied to the thread A little distraction..
    Well, CH are going to release two maps of south Stalingrad. Plus they have a new DTW map released already. If one really wanted to they...
  • Honza
    My table is only 6', I can fit an 8' table in the game room with some re-organization (you know it will happen when I get Red October).
  • Honza
    http://www.openground.it/tarawa/addonmaptarawa.jpg
  • Honza
    Essentially it was the defence of these two factory complexes that foiled the German assault. The DTW fell within days but these two...
  • Honza
    Honza Thanks for sharing this is impressive!! Is it possible to take 100 hex "shot"?? :-) Regards Joe
  • Honza
    The tip of Betio is available to download and print out somewhere on the web.
  • Honza
    That would be from the top end of the RB map to the bottom of the RO map! One word - hindrances.
  • Honza
    Perry Pender did a map of the brickworks which connects the RB map to CH's DTW map. It would make the combined map 15ft long.
  • Honza
    Yours truly.
  • Honza
    They don't have a drool emoji...so these will have to do...:clap::hellyes::highfive: :thumbsup:
  • Honza
    Honza replied to the thread Paging Nick Holmshaw.
    Nick probably plays solo and randomly picked a name out of the list so he could post his results. I believe I have done something...
  • Honza
    I guess you didn’t win? Lol
  • Honza
    Combined the maps are just under 8ft long and 3ft wide.
  • Honza
    Since it is so quiet here I thought I'd offer a distraction in the form of a preview of the coming Red Factories module. These photos...
    • varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpa248xg.jpg
    • varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpCEQgdw.jpg
  • Honza
    Honza replied to the thread New Thread.
    Yep the forum is pretty quiet.