Honosbinda's latest activity

• Honosbinda
    Honosbinda replied to the thread VASL6.6.2-beta3 released.
    Just that one time, as initially expressed, that I was trying to save a setup file in 3.5.4 using vasl 6.2.2-beta and 3.5.4 crashed...
  • Honosbinda
    here you go! for 3.5.4: 2021-04-08 12:52:32,367 [15808-main] INFO VASSAL.launch.StartUp - Starting 2021-04-08 12:52:32,385...
  • Honosbinda
    No idea. I've explained how to duplicate this error above. Do you want the log I file I tried to click open to see what you get?
  • Honosbinda
    here are the screenshots of the multiple errors that occur when launching directly from a file saved in 3.2.17
    • 2021-04-08 03_43_37-.png
    • 2021-04-08 03_44_16-Uncaught Exception.png
    • 2021-04-08 03_44_49-Incompatible Custom Code.png
  • Honosbinda
    Honosbinda reacted to DougRim's post in the thread VASL6.6.2-beta3 released with Like.
    Yes, the later is correct. I suspect we may have 3.5.6 before the official release of VASL6.6.2. I will build it with the latest version...
  • Honosbinda
    I'll let you know when I become unconsciously competent at launching vassal versions instead of clicking on file saves :) I'd say I've...
  • Honosbinda
    Sure, understood. I can try to duplicate it but I think that will be very difficult due to the combination of events. I think it was...
  • Honosbinda
    I checked all my modules of games played over the years. Many do work, as you said. However, two recent modules I play more than most...
  • Honosbinda
    Okay I'll give them a try. thanks. But the later versions aren't working for VASL [saves for 3.2.17], which is the immediate issue. cheers
  • Honosbinda
    Alright, but not the fix I was looking for. Perhaps I should have been more clear about my fuzzy ideas :) Maybe it's time to create a...
  • Honosbinda
    Sure! Obviously, hindsite is 20/20 over here too, experience-wise and it was easy enough to figure out the solution on my own, what else...
  • Honosbinda
    okay, thanks. It seems unlikely, but Is it possible to change the file association, for example, for all 3.2.17 games to be saved as...
  • Honosbinda
    As you can see, I am not seeing the usual dialog about which file is loaded at all, not to mention the save file comments. I checked...
    • open dialog.png
    • save dialog.png
  • Honosbinda
    I was trying to duplicate the chat window 'comments' error to demonstrate I didn't see anything in the chat window. But now I'm getting...
  • Honosbinda
    no, I didn't pull any counters. It was an initial setup to roll for side, so I was just setting up for the log file without pulling...