Recent content by HMSWarspite

1. H

Sunday MP AAR

Evening all! :) I was the RN commander in the Stormy Tuesday battle, with 4 players for the RN, and (I think) 3 for the HSF. The scenario started with the fog of war bug as per usual. The southern RN force was with Taff, and the BC screen with Reann. I commanded the cats, and Raptor the 2/3BCS...
  2. H

The death of Lutzow

3rd Battle squadron claims a scalp (multiplayer)...
  3. H

The collected Despatches of Navy HQ, Far East to Imperial HQ (version 2)

Summary of sinkings for May: 12 merchants and 5 neutrals, 2 AMC and a gunboat. Total merchant losses of the war to date: 19 Neutrals, 25 Japanese. Editors note. At this stage of the war the IJN was struggling to maintain support for the merchant shipping routes. The Russian battle squadron...
  4. H

Summary of sinkings for April 1904; IRuN: 5 merchants, 3 AMC a gunboat and a mine layer. The merchants were all by the cruisers (1 and 2ICS), off the coast of Korea. Askold and Novik to the west and the Vl cruisers to the east, although by the end of the month Stark was forced to allow the Vl...
  5. H

Editors note. The war in the east settled down to a raiding one after the flurry of actions off PA. Only the monthly summary reports will be given whilst this period of the war continues. The only event of note was the loss of the Lyena on 26th of March, sunk by old TBs off the east coast of...
  6. H

Naval HQ, Far East Fleet. Port Arthur 1st March 1904, 8 am (Covering 25th to 29th Feb) Vice Admiral OV Stark, to His Imperial Majesty Emperor Nicholas II of All The Russias, Grand Duke of Finland, King of Poland etc Lyena docked at Vl, on the 28th, after a moderately successful cruise. No...
  7. H

Naval HQ, Far East Fleet. Port Arthur 25th February 1904, 8 am (Covering 22nd to 24th Feb) Vice Admiral OV Stark, to His Imperial Majesty Emperor Nicholas II of All The Russias, Grand Duke of Finland, King of Poland etc 1st Pacific sqd sortied at 7pm on 24th, to sweep the approaches to PA. At...
  8. H

Naval HQ, Far East Fleet. Port Arthur 22nd February 1904, 8 am (Covering 19th to 21st Feb) Vice Admiral OV Stark, to His Imperial Majesty Emperor Nicholas II of All The Russias, Grand Duke of Finland, King of Poland etc 2IPC docked at 9:30 on 21st. The total result of the patrol was 2...
  9. H

Naval HQ, Far East Fleet. Port Arthur 19th February 1904, 8 am (Covering 17th and 18th Feb) Vice Admiral OV Stark, to His Imperial Majesty Emperor Nicholas II of All The Russias, Grand Duke of Finland, King of Poland etc 2IPC reported contact with 2AC (Adzuma and Yakumo) and 7 old PC with DD...
  10. H

Naval HQ, Far East Fleet. Port Arthur 17th February 1904, 8:30 am Vice Admiral OV Stark, to His Imperial Majesty Emperor Nicholas II of All The Russias, Grand Duke of Finland, King of Poland etc In accordance with my despatch of yesterday, I sailed with the 1st Pacific sqd in the forenoon of...
  11. H

Naval HQ, Far East Fleet. Port Arthur 17th February 1904, 8 am Vice Admiral OV Stark, to His Imperial Majesty Emperor Nicholas II of All The Russias, Grand Duke of Finland, King of Poland etc Lyena has sailed to the east coast of Japan, whilst 2IPC (the Vl cruisers) patrols off NW Japan...
  12. H

Naval HQ, Far East Fleet. Port Arthur 16th February 1904 Vice Admiral OV Stark, to His Imperial Majesty Emperor Nicholas II of All The Russias, Grand Duke of Finland, King of Poland etc I regret to inform you that Angara is missing suspected lost. She is overdue a position report, and...
  13. H

Naval HQ, Far East Fleet. Port Arthur 15th February 1904 Vice Admiral OV Stark, to His Imperial Majesty Emperor Nicholas II of All The Russias, Grand Duke of Finland, King of Poland etc As per my last dispatch, Angara sailed at dusk yesterday. At 7:50 firing was heard off the point. This...
  14. H

Naval HQ, Far East Fleet. Port Arthur 14th February 1904 Vice Admiral OV Stark, to His Imperial Majesty Emperor Nicholas II of All The Russias, Grand Duke of Finland, King of Poland etc. Since my last report there has been no more contact with the enemy. Yesterday, however, word was...
  15. H

Naval HQ, Far East Fleet. Port Arthur 8 o'clock, 10th February 1904 Vice Admiral OV Stark, to His Imperial Majesty Emperor Nicholas II of All The Russias, Grand Duke of Finland, King of Poland etc. It is with further regret that I report the suspected loss of His Majesty's ships Varyag...