2. heggieb

ASL Players Google Map Update

Thanks for pinning me.
  3. heggieb

Scenario List for Street Fighting in Sioux City Labor Day Weekend Sept 4-5

Danno Yes, it will be. See you there.
  4. heggieb

Special Room Rate ($129) extend for SC Street Fighting Labor Day Weekend

Guys the South Sioux City Marriott Riverfront Hotel has extended their special rate of $129 for another week or so. Please call 402-412-4102 and ask for Megan. You may have to leave a message but she will get back to you to confirm. We have had tremendous support for our con, too many...
  5. heggieb

Great, looking forward to seeing you and maybe a few other MM boys too.
  6. heggieb

Attached in .pdf format is the Scenario List for the '21 FTF Street Fighting Tournament. Registration at 9 AM Saturday Sept 4. Lots of prizes, great support from many vendors, $100/$50/$25 for 1st-3rd or merchandise worth more than that. 3 Rounds on Sat, and up to 2 more on Sunday if...
  7. heggieb

2021 Texas Team Tournament

Rick Can I ask how you do your Close Combat award. No rush on reply. Thanks
  8. heggieb

Street Fighting in Sioux City 2021 FTF Over Labor Day Weekend

The 38th annual SL-ASL Tournament will be held on Sept. 4-5, 2021 at the Marriott South Sioux City Riverfront Inn (Marina Inn) 402-494-4000 in the Iowa Room. Registration at 9AM, Rnd 1 to start at 10 AM. We are getting a special rate of $129, thru Aug 14. Ask for Burnie Hegdahl Gamers to get...
  9. heggieb

Street Fighting VASL Tournament Coming in Nov

A Very Late AAR on our On Line Tourney We had 22 participate and here are the final results with prizes: 1st-Rich Domovic $100 2nd- Dave Goldman -won the next BFP product (Coming Soon). 3rd - TIE between Paul Works and Paul Lauger, who split the $50 Consolation Champ -Paul Chamberland -3...
  10. heggieb

Electronic ASL Rulebook Now on Sale!!

Guys; By accident I discovered that after you jump to a red part of the rulebook, you right mouse click and on the pull down menu then click Previous View and you are right back where you were..
  11. heggieb

Our internet service has been acting up off and on this week. Think we are back to normal now Stew.
  12. heggieb

Russian AFV MA Gun Depression/Elevation ?

Thanks all. I am just old and delusional.
  13. heggieb

Russian AFV MA Gun Depression/Elevation ?

Seems there is a rule or Q&A about Russ. AFV's not being able to depress MA besides C2.6, but I cannot find it. Sorry I know this has been posted before.
  14. heggieb

We have 22 players enter, and we are now on the Second round. A great turnout! More coming as we progress.