Recent content by hayman

1. hayman

Board 77.

For non-PTO, I'm thinking "Russian farming community" in the mid board saddle. Lots of in-season grain for HIP AT guns.
  2. hayman

J188 Grab And Go - AAR

Great AAR, shows what the Russians can do with the ability to deploy; something they usually can’t call upon. Nice write up.
  3. hayman

AFV CMG & acquisition

Thanks for the replies, folks.
  4. hayman

AFV CMG & acquisition

If my AFV (with B11 MA) moves in the Movement Phase, can I fire the CMG in the AdvFire Phase (at half FP) to place a -1 Acq counter (1/2") for the MA for the following turn's DefFire Phase?
  5. hayman

Armoured Assault and Delay MP's

Thanks Klas, I don't like stopping those beasts until they're in the best possible position, then they can just stay where they are and shoot, not much kills a KV-2 in '41.
  6. hayman

Armoured Assault and Delay MP's

I have Russian AFV with 9 Red MP's (KV-2's) who wish to use Armoured Assault with squads (in Platoon Movement). As the tanks can only go as far/fast as the foot infantry (6 Open Ground hexes in this case, as the squads are going CX); and I wish to keep the tanks In Motion at the end of their...
  7. hayman

when is a unit eliminated for "failure to rout"?

NRBH but I think your correct, in that: once your broken unit routs and finds itself in a FtR situation, it dies immediately. I'm pretty sure they don't stay around to be swept off the board at a later part of the Phase.
  8. hayman

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

I think you’ve hooked a few in, Michael R. Reel ‘em in slooowly.
  9. hayman

Question on Mission 12: Besieged, msr #7

I don’t have the Mission card handy; but my interpretation would be: all actions (including auto actions) occur normally; but if an Enemy unit is called upon to Move, their direction is predetermined i.e. toward a VPO (rather than rolling a random direction using. Hex rosette).
  10. hayman

Gap in Wall and LOS

Thanks Randy
  11. hayman

Gap in Wall and LOS

Can units at ground level trace a line of sight through the gap (gate?) in a wall depiction when neither unit are in the wall hex? e.g. Board 43 M9 to R9. Note: the LOS does not run along an entire road depiction. Or does the wall block LOS regardless of the gap depiction?
  12. hayman

Motorcycle bypass & dismount questions

Please correct me if I’m wrong: motorcyclists use MP expenditure, therefore can use Vehicular Bypass; motorcycles cannot enter a building obstacle; it costs 1 MF (1/4 MPs) to dismount a motorcycle. Can I move a motorcycle squad, that has already used 1/2 its MPs during the Movement Phase...
  13. hayman

V9 JIG GREEN EAST: STORMING LE HAMEL

IIRC Le Hamel was held by the Germans for most of the day, it was the hardest nut to crack on the shoreline for the Commonwealth forces on D-Day.
  14. hayman

Jitter Fire producers

Sorry to offend: “Dead but still purring” seems apt in this awkward moment.
  15. hayman

Jitter Fire producers

They were my first ports-of-call, with no results. Thanks Top, looks like they are from Colorado (and defunct).