hayman's latest activity

• hayman
    hayman replied to the thread Board 77..
    For non-PTO, I'm thinking "Russian farming community" in the mid board saddle. Lots of in-season grain for HIP AT guns.
  • hayman
    hayman reacted to Sparafucil3's post in the thread Too Much ASL, not enough space with Like.
    Buy a scanner. I bought this one. If you look, you might find a re-furbished one for a little less. Scan any paper you're reluctant to...
  • hayman
    hayman reacted to Tooz's post in the thread Fringe Conflicts: The Chaco War with Like.
    Napalm was used by the Greek Government forces against two of the big mountain strongholds at Grammos and Vitsi. I also read where that...
  • hayman
    hayman reacted to sswann's post in the thread Fringe Conflicts: The Chaco War with Like.
    Oh! and also there were several rebellion wars fought in the LATE 1940s using ww2 equipment and training. Greek Civil War Estonia's...
  • hayman
    hayman reacted to The Purist's post in the thread Average Dice with Like.
    I still use those same Blue, Red, Yellow and White die that came with BV. I have a multitude of other AH dice from other games as well...
  • hayman
    hayman reacted to Mr Incredible's post in the thread MMP Updates 2021 with Like.
    Just putting things in perspective from an antipodean POV. postage for some items is just as much if not more than the item. that...
  • hayman
    hayman reacted to Gordon's post in the thread Armored Trains with Like.
    Printing them so that the printed side is down when placed might reduce wear and tear. Also, I'm sure a coat of matt clear enamel spray...