Recent content by hayesncsu

1. hayesncsu

Landing Craft Cheat Sheets?

Thank you! I do have the Rat Charts!
  2. hayesncsu

Landing Craft Cheat Sheets?

Good morning! I have been unable to find landing craft quick reference/cheat sheets online. Are any available? Thank you!
  3. hayesncsu

VASL Map Setup Question

SOOO Helpful! Thank you both!!!!
  4. hayesncsu

VASL Map Setup Question

Good afternoon! It is so nice to have such a helpful group here! I mistakenly added some rubble overlays to a map. These are the "draggable overlays" at the top. Is there a way to delete these now? Or to reload the map and start over? I have already picked all the counters and they are next to...
  5. hayesncsu

Turn Tracker/Overlay?

Ah ha! Found it! Had not made the counter window large enough!
  6. hayesncsu

Turn Tracker/Overlay?

Good morning! Thanks for the help on here folks! I cannot seem to locate the turn tracker and compass, etc. that most folks seem to have on their maps? I understand how to do Labels to make some of below just can't seem to find the counters for wind, etc. nor the turn track. Thanks! THANKS!
  7. hayesncsu

New to VASL- Help Loading Scenario

Hello! Like many of us I am stuck at home and am going to try VASL. I have VASL 6.4.4 loaded. I can open a game and manually set up no problem. How do I go about loading a scenario? I tried one from the VASL site that was for 6.3 and it did not open correctly? Maybe due to version...
  8. hayesncsu

John Tiller Games?

Thank you! I recall playing those years ago! Will check it out.
  9. hayesncsu

John Tiller Games?

THANKS!
  10. hayesncsu

John Tiller Games?

Hello! As a person stuck at home now I have a mild interest in playing some computer games. Not my favoritate compared to face to face but not much choice these days. Are the Squad Battles games from John Tiller worth checking out? Thank you for the sage advice I am sure can be found here! Hayes
  11. hayesncsu

SL Scenarios for Bruneval and/or Vaagso Conversions?

I’ll George excited to know this is still under way! Also stoked about your Konigsberg!
  12. hayesncsu

Advancing fire

These look great! Any idea on the release dates? I do not have FB.
  13. hayesncsu

Panzerfaust Check! ;-)

Here is our 2 year old checking out some PF!
  14. hayesncsu

ASL in Miniature - 20mm Game

Big things to come...not quite that big but working on a particular factory building...
  15. hayesncsu

ASL in Miniature - 20mm Game

Thank you! The domino-like things are admin counters. Basically photocopies of system counters glued to wood and flocked/terrained around. I’ll post a photo and some closeup figure shots.