Recent content by Hardrada

1. Hardrada

Twilight of the Reich Update

From the anticipated 2023 Production List on ConSim : Twilight of the Reich, a boxed ASL module, will go on preorder
  2. Hardrada

Critical Hit Forum section kaput Surprised it took this long.

I liked the All American trilogy from M.Daglish (Kelam's bridge, Timmes' Orchard and Shanley's Hill). Didn't buy anything since as far as I remember.
  3. Hardrada

Sniper activation and HIP

Per A12.32 this action seems unavailable I think.
  4. Hardrada

Is HA a DRM for a MTR TH roll?

Things got worse if you unit breaks - then it could be subject to interdiction by the same mortar in the rout phase despite being on the hill.
  5. Hardrada

Bog Check drm in rubble

Merci Robin. I see the difference now : woods are an exception where you can pay ALL your MP or HALF with an increased risk of bog contrary to Rubbles/buildings (the last treacherous with the cellars below) . As usual the Terrain Effect chart is precious.
  6. Hardrada

Bog Check drm in rubble

Bonjour, Per D8.21 an AFV which enters rubble has a +3 DRM if it spends half its MP allotment. Is it possible to negate this particular DRM in spending ALL its MP allotment ? In which case only the ground pressure would influence the BOG task check, lowering drastically the risk incurred.
  7. Hardrada

Surrendering Units and the Russian Shuffle

A4.431 doesn't allow transfer of a SW if a unit isn't good order unpinned. Same situation, same result. Sometimes counters are beyond our control...
  8. Hardrada

Oh Joy - RB11

A fate I fear but will try to avoid !
  9. Hardrada

Oh Joy - RB11

Thank you for your help much appreciated.
  10. Hardrada

Oh Joy - RB11

Hello ben, "After setup but prior to the start of play, each german infantry unit must take a NMC ; TEM vs OBA is applied as a negative DRM to this NMC. Each such unit loses its concealment (if any) only if the NMC causes it to lose Good Order status, regardless of enemy LOS." I think these DR...
  11. Hardrada

Oh Joy - RB11

We are at the start of RB11 Oh Joy! set in Stalingrad. Via the ssr2 each german infantry unit must take a NMC before the russian onslaught. Does it mean that only real units take this MC ? Are the dummy stacks concerned and eventually revealed ? It seems to me that the dummies aren't...
  12. Hardrada

Infantry overrun of SMC in melee

A4.151 mentions "already held in melee" so it can be done.
  13. Hardrada

Prokhorovka! Q&A

Let's rest under the shade of the trees
  14. Hardrada

Guy Sajer has passed away.

Sajer was the german name of his mother he used in trying not to be identified. He failed and was fired from his job when discovered. In France he is known more for his "bandes dessinées" (cartoons ?) written as Dimitri (another alias) about an ex-franco/german prisoner in the gulag (the albums...