Recent content by HansK

1. HansK

Are you sick of Korea already?

Kid Creole...
  2. HansK

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Absolutely! Quite happy with it. ;)
  3. HansK

Got Operation Watchtower! :)
  4. HansK

CWB Series ( Three Battles of Manassas) Question

GCACW is a cool series indeed. I only started with the 'MMP' version of the game. Maps by Charlie Kibler are works of art. Enjoyable system.
  5. HansK

LOL! I've got no idea. Do not use Vassal myself, neither do I play the CWB games. A shame, because I should have bought them all when the series started like I did with OCS, SCS, TCS and RSS.
  6. HansK

Desperation Morale website down.....but for how long?

Looks like 2018 went awol though, or were there no 2018 products posted (do not remember this in detail).
  7. HansK

Found an answer for you on BGG. Db(1) means Detached battery of 1 gun point. Hope this helps.
  8. HansK

The ASL Book Club

Finished reading 'Tank Action' by David Render yesterday. An interesting and well written book. Author was a troop leader and tells how he went from Normandy to the Reich. Lots of small scale actions and clearly displays the tension and dangers the tankers faced. A number of those actions took...
  9. HansK

Clearing The Breskens Pocket with a doubled OOB anybody?

Breskens is correct indeed.
  10. HansK

Red Factories and preordered ASLSK#4. Got LCP's Wacht am Rhein Vol. 1 and The Storm Broke. Added the St. Louis CBI pack. Glad I got hold of ASL Annuals '90, '92, '93a/b, '95, '96 and '97. This means I own them all now. :)
  11. HansK

Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

Technically it was yesterday, but stIll... Copied the Red Factories scenario cards and put them in my binders, put the RF rules in the rulebook. Also copied LCP's Wacht am Rhein Vol. 1 and The Storm Broke scenario cards. Admired the St. Louis CBI pack and copied and stored the scenarios...
  12. HansK

Tiger 131 tale revisited

Interesting new facts about the capture of Tiger 131:
  13. HansK

The ASL Book Club

Finished reading 'Uncle Bill' by Russell Miller. Very good book on this neglected British commander, William 'Bill' Slim. Commanded 14th Army in Burma, so a must read if you like the CBI theater of war.
  14. HansK

Pacific CGs without USMC

Maybe this will generate some more PTO US Army scenarios: http://johncmcmanus.com/ "Fire and Fortitude - The US Army in the Pacific War, 1941-1943" the first of two volumes.