Recent content by haggis

1. H

HIP units and how to remember where they are...

I did that once, my opponent claimed that I was indicating tank was now Crew exposed, wouldn't accept my argument AL was not CE. Ah well!
  2. H

Auto-Reveal HIP Fortifications

I really like this idea! Now I just need a similar feature like this to let me know in SASL if a unit triggers a suspect counter... Just asking as I play sasl almost exclusively in vasl. Thanks for all the work that is put into this!
  3. H

HIP units and how to remember where they are...

Unfortunately.. I'd still lose 😂🤣😂
  4. H

Linking counters via crtl-alt-L

aarrgh! it's a minefield out there !
  5. H

Linking counters via crtl-alt-L

I recently found I was unable to link acquisition counters in VASL. My opponents didn't have that problem. So, it had to be local to my setup. I found that the conflict was the program "mouse without borders" The same keystrokes locked the MWB screens. I found I could disable the MWB command...
  6. H

Grumble Jones thoughts on scenarios

I have enjoyed playing them. not playtested- as others have said, but interesting and good fun!
  7. H

VASL6.6.8-beta3 now available

Nice! I do like the extra suspect counters for SASL Thank you!
  8. H

New "VASL Notes" web tool

not THAT often!
  9. H

Vasl maps

FUN!!! Am I missing something :)
  10. H

Have designers given up on portraying the Russians in WW-II?

Russian Early war doctrine 25.212 can also be used in the battle for Berlin regarding AFV's moving before infantry (except berserkers) There are many reports of the tank units rushing ahead of the infantry. Or maybe the infantry were just "hanging" back and being cautious.
  11. H

HASL SASL Missions

Count me in too!
  12. H

Does ASL crop up in your dreams at all?

nope 🤣
  13. H

Grumble Jones scenario GJ098 "Narrow Streets"

Thanks for replying and posting the second scenario! The barracks look suspiciously like the ones I was in for 6 months of my army career. I was based in Iserlohn. 2 Armoured Engineer Squadron. Good memories!
  14. H

Many thanks Vic, Lluis. I don't think balance is really an issue as Alan just wanted to play with Jagdtigers... pity he gacked MA on 1 of them with his 2nd shot! It actually looks a good scenario and so far it is enjoyable. Just trying to figure out where and when the Americans turn up. We...
  15. H

Hi all, I am to play the title scenario, but have come across a problem with the US forces. In a nutshell the scenario designer states that the US forces arrive as per SSR. Unfortunately there is no SSR. An email has been sent by my opponent, but so far no answer has arrived. So, my question...