Recent content by Gwinnell

1. Gwinnell

DN1 Prelude Chabrehez Question

Yes David this looks very interesting and not at all obvious how it will pan out.
  2. Gwinnell

Cheers Klas.
  3. Gwinnell

Am I reading too much into this? The balance provision for the Germans is to 'exchange one PzII with one Pz38t'. There is only one PzII in the German OB. Should there be more? Am I missing the relevance of specifying ONE PzII?
  4. Gwinnell

Missing Counter Series: the Blacker Bombard

Where is Psycho when you need him? And you don't need him very often!
  5. Gwinnell

Hacker Windows?

No issues here.
  6. Gwinnell

Night rules question

Playing 218 Siberia Diversion Does a cloaked unit loose cloaking and concealment if it attempts to move into a brush hex occupied by a HIP squad in a trench? Thanks in advance.
  7. Gwinnell

Red Factories miscellaneous stuff

I fall into the last category as does my playing buddy.
  8. Gwinnell

I have no problem with that, it is the statement that using the IIFT somehow makes you a lesser player (I make no claims to be anything but a below average player) that I think is bollocks. Using the IIFT is optional but not because you are lazy or stupid and that is what he seemed to be saying.
  9. Gwinnell

This is just bollox.
  10. Gwinnell

As is usual with IFT fans you misrepresent why people use the IIFT by assuming what YOU think are the reasons and then arguing against them. These are not the reasons I use the IIFT.
  11. Gwinnell

CORREGIDOR!!!

Rick Your offer is very generous but while the ink is cracked at the folds it is not bad enough to need a replacement. It is most noticeable when folded but it looks as though the ink will come away from the paper with use but as I have not yet played on the map this may not happen. I would not...
  12. Gwinnell

CORREGIDOR!!!

unfortunately I agree with you.
  13. Gwinnell

Who is the greatest ASL player of all time?

That would depend who you beat in that streak. If for instance you played me all the time, your winning streak would be loooong but not impressive. (jazz hands because clapping might upset someone)