Recent content by GVL

1. G

Gunshield and Hooked Gun

Can a Hooked Gun be used as a Gunshield for his Crew?
  2. G

Small arms and MG firing at moving unarmored vehicle

A squad with a MG is firing on the * Vehicle line of the IFT at a moving unarmored Vehicle. Are there any DRM because the fact the Vehicle is moving?
  3. G

Kampfgruppe Scherer Players' guide : question about the charts Elevation Change on page 34

There are charts and illustrations on page 34 of the Kampfgruppe Scherer Players Guide about Elevation Change. I suppose it are the MF you need to go from one hex to the other. I just don't get the math of these MF calculations. I miss something in the calculations, but I don't know what. The...
  4. G

Human wave counters in which module?

Where to find the Human Wave counters? Should they be in Beyond Valor?
  5. G

MF into gully orchard hex

What if Ground Snow as SSR? +1 for level up Does the move to higher elevation becomes 7 (6+1) or 8 (4 x2)?
  6. G

Johan, Dat ben ik , Geert uit Heist o/d Berg, maar ik speel nog steeds geen VASL helaas. Later...

Johan, Dat ben ik , Geert uit Heist o/d Berg, maar ik speel nog steeds geen VASL helaas. Later, als ik ooit op pensioen ben. Groeten, Geert
  7. G

The infrantry unit moves from an open ground hex into the gully-orchard hex: 3 MF. That is clear. Next he moves from the gully-orchard hex through the gully into an other gully-orchard hex. How many MF? 2 (only the gully)or 3 ( the gully + COT)? I think 3 (B 19.4 ). Right or not? Then he moves...
  8. G

What is the MF cost for infantry moving into gully orchard hex? What is the MF from a gully orchard hex through the gully to an other gully orchard hex ( but 1 Level higher)?
  9. G

Gullies and FFMO

A unit is entering a gully (in open ground) with 2 MF. If the Unit is fired on while moving into the gully, is FFMO applicable ? I mean, is one MF spent in the open ground and the other MF in the gully?
  10. G

LV Hindrance : adjacent hexes

LV Hindrance is always +1 ( whatever the range). What if the firer unit and target are adjacent? LV Hindrance is +1 or 0?
  11. G

Journal 12 Page 6 Figure 1 : question about Residual Fire

Journal 12 Page 6 Figure 1 : question about Residual Fire Why is Residual Fire in hex AA2 only 2 and not 4 as in hex AA1?
  12. G

Firing WP with American Bazooka 45

What DRM to use on the to Hit table when I fire WP with a Baz45? I suppose I have to use the Baz to Hit table on the other side of the counter, but what DRM to use? The ones that are used when firing Smoke or the ones that are used when firing a LATW?
  13. G

Off board units setup and concealment

Are Off board units set up concealed?
  14. G

24.31 WP Casualties

Thanks, Klas. I understand it now. It is the NMC (not the failing) that causes the DM status on a broken unit and the loss of concealment.
  15. G

24.31 WP Casualties

"The NMC causes DM status and also causes loss of concealment if ...." I suppose that this should be " Failing the NMC causes DM status and also causes loss of concealment if..." . Or am I wrong? Does it cause always DM status and loss of concealment if..."?