Recent content by gregb7

1. G

Italian Campaign v3.0 (Nemo vs GunnerC)

many thanks nemo :)
  2. G

Italian Campaign v3.0 (Nemo vs GunnerC)

italian campaign 3 ? VERY much enjoying this AAR, one of the best in my view....but I've tried to locate the Italian Campaign V3 without success. Does anybody know where this can be obtained? Thanks. GB
  3. G

Latest Update

as far as i know redwolf, you just have to unzip the latest patch over a 2.01 install.
  4. G

Sure would like to get my hands on Build 90....

or whatever the current build is. It's awfully hard to play this in the condition it's in knowing that there's a better (workable?) version about. What would be the harm in releasing the current beta to the users on this forum? We're interested, for the moment at least, although I'm...
  5. G

Cm-wwi?

Redwolf, where?
  6. G

Cm-wwi?

great pity. if i wasn't up to my eyeballs in real life issues, i'd pump out a couple. i can think of alot of interesting situations for cm/wwI. can the units be modified or do they already exist? not the tanks as much as the artillery and squads. thanks for the response in any event...
  7. G

Cm-wwi?

I'm wondering if there are any WWI scenarios lurking about? is anybody aware of any?
  8. G

Fixes in the non-public versions (Current build: 2.3.65)

amen to that. the only people that really care about this game are right here. why not use all of us to test this out. it might even speed things up. as it is, i can see people shelving this for good while waiting for it to get fixed. at least if people are helping with the testing...
  9. G

New Beta 2.02/3 (60) Patch - Issues?

The update is appreciated. Just don't wait too long...people are going to start to lose interest.
  10. G

Scenario: Closing the Gate

Yes, many thanks indeed. New scenarios are alot of work and very appreciated.
  11. G

updating old TOAW scenarios....can it be done

Much appreciated Nemo, thanks. I'll give it a shot when I get home this evening. Regards......GB
  12. G

updating old TOAW scenarios....can it be done

i've got an older scenario from version 1 (Operation Torch). What needs to be done to make this playable in Century of Warfare. I've opened it in the scenario editor in TOAW updated to 1.04, saved it, copied it over to COW and tried opening it in the scenario editor there but it still tells...