BRT question

2. GoM

BRT question

That is what thought... No effect on pre Game bombardment
  3. GoM

BRT question

4. GoM

BRT question

Aloha About to start CG III as Japanese, Sunday morning, My opponent just asked me if counter battery fire was possible on his beginning bombardment? I cannot find, or am too dense to see,in the rules if this is so...anyone Have any feedback on this? Thanx GoM
  5. GoM

BRT CMP III. About to start

Of course as soon as I posted that question,I saw BRT SS1... :( And now my post makes me look like a Moron... lol By the triangle, I ment that area in closed by the runways ... I’ll take the USMC wasting a bombardment there if he sees my Trench’s...lol It’s hard trying to wrap my mind around all...
  6. GoM

7. GoM

Awesome stuff!!! Thanks... Right now thinking just gonna stick to Vanilla CMG III... That’s more then a mouthful for now... lol Do have a question ‘tho? Are any Fortifications set up in the triangle hidden at start?
  8. GoM

A
  9. GoM

Aloha That link not working for me, :( But Thanks for the Heads up from both you guys for the extension... Not sure if my USMC opponent would appreciate me having even more of a chance to build that last Hidy-Hole against Him...lol I
  10. GoM

11. GoM

What is the largest map you've played ASL on?

War obo.. did they not do an interesting Iwo Jima one as well?... Always wanted to play that one, I know I have it buried somewhere in all the things I cannot play...lol
  12. GoM

What is the largest map you've played ASL on?

KGP was big There was a crazy capture Tito one I played years ago... And my last SASL Campaign was 10 maps long... lol Playing alone in Hawaii without Vassal, causes you to do Crazy things
  13. GoM

Aloha all... Believe it or not,i’ve Found a FTF player here on the Big Island “o” Hawaii... ASL God’s be praised!!! As finding anyone in Hawaii who plays ASL Is a miracle,let alone one on my island! We are about to start BRT CP III I’m the Japanese And plan on giving AAR’s, If people...
  14. GoM

What boardgames have you played recently?

1914 TitE... Solo learning if you can call it that...:)