Recent content by Goh

1. Goh

Dispatch #47 transmitted today!

Thank you, Vic.
  2. Goh

Dispatch #47 transmitted today!

Hello Vic, I am a newbie to ASL from Malaysia, and I would like to subscribe to your DFTB magazine in pdf format. I wrote to you at aslbunker@aol.com a few weeks ago, but I have not received any answer from you yet. I would like to back order all the issues from #1 till current. What is the...
  3. Goh

New ASL player from Malaysia

Hi Tank, Thank you for your warm welcome. We had met before in Taiwan ASL group and talked to each other once in discord, and I love reading your blog! Very helpful for ASL newbie! Why not FTF, vasl online you asked? All because of time factor. I am all tied up with my job and family. If I am...
  4. Goh

Opponents wanted for ASL, Combat Commander, Nations at War, Totaler Krieg, Lock n Load

Hello Mario, Do you play ASL using PBeM method? If you do, care to couch me on ASL? I am a newbie with experience on aslsk1, and learning to upgrade to ASL. Regards, Goh
  5. Goh

New ASL player from Malaysia

Hello all the veteren players of ASL, I am Goh, from Malaysia. Currently learning ASLSK2 (add in GUNS usage) & start reading up ASL full rules on chapter A. I wish to start playing ASL by this year. I would like to play via PBeM to anyone since this method can solve the location & time problem...