Recent content by GerryM

1. G

Friendly command control during ENEMY turn

My understanding ... "And same situation for ENEMY units that are activated during friendly turn and must Fire in defensive Fire, are them ready or Need to check for panic?" Not always, see 5.3 Mandatory ENEMY Attack Panic is not possible for these just activated units (I assume these ENEMY...
  2. G

Electronic ASL Rulebook Now on Sale!!

Thanks Scott. Is it true also for stuff like the first para A.1 Dice where there is an item 5.132? So I assume 5.132 is clickable.
  3. G

Electronic ASL Rulebook Now on Sale!!

Hello: I am looking at the sample admittedly, but it seems that items are not linked? Thanks.
  4. G

Activation in APh

I was worried when I read your reply that I was misreading the rules. You are referring to S? in the ENEMY APh. But I was thinking about S? in the FRIENDLY APh. But it looks like they can be activated in either APh.
  5. G

Activation in APh

Hello: Just curious, it seems that S? can be activated in APh. And all eligible ones too. It just seems that it exposes a lot of the ENEMY when in an ASL game a defender might want to keep concealment?
  6. G

Chapter S. Divider

Hello: I am traveling so don't have the Divider with me and am looking for the Activation Check drms (S5.1). Don't suppose it is available online? Thanks, Gerry
  7. G

Purchasing Friendly Force

Thanks again.
  8. G

Some Basic VPO Questions

Thanks Scott. Sorry for the basic questions but there is a lot to take in.
  9. G

Some Basic VPO Questions

Thanks, I assume a Suspect counter cannot be considered Good Order. (If they were, they would be the last to occupy a Level 1 location for example and then you would have to gain control of it.)
  10. G

Some Basic VPO Questions

Thank you. So the latter seems to say you have to step through those up-stair locations to control them, right?
  11. G

Hello: I have got the MMC now and also know how the SW are allotted. But what about Leaders? I understand the LG number and how many you get. In my case, I will get 3 + 7-0. Reading H1.81, does that mean I will get 2 x 8-0 (as they are the basis) and 1 x 8-1? Thanks.
  12. G

Thank you!
  13. G

Hello: Forgive my ignorance, but I have been away too long. I know I have 130 BPV to buy MMC. But I cannot see the cost of units in Ch. H. What is the cost of a 4-6-7 vs a 4-5-8 for example. Thanks, Gerry
  14. G

Some Basic VPO Questions

That's what I was thinking. So P2 and P4. Now as P4 is part of the P4-Q4 building I assume both hexes in the building needed to be controlled, not just P4?