Recent content by Georgii2222

1. Georgii2222

RO4 The Martinofen SSR 4

It reads "Prior to all setup, the German player secretly records one of the following hexes (M22, N21, or N22) to undergo a Set DC (A23.7) attack. This Set DC does not count against the initial allotment of DC in the German OB, and must be detonated during the German Turn 1 PFPh or be...
  2. Georgii2222

St Louis ASL Tourney July 24-26, 2020.

Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! I *** hate you. ?
  3. Georgii2222

CdG 2

no No NO! I'm going to punch and clip the normal french, but I'm just fine using the normal french for Vichy, and the British for the Free French. I just don't have room for them in my kit, and if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
  4. Georgii2222

CdG 2

OK, cool. I can continue to use the previous OBs.
  5. Georgii2222

CdG 2

Are there any new additions to the Vichy or Free French OBs? I don't want to bother punching/rounding/finding a new place for all of this stuff for stuff's sake.
  6. Georgii2222

Pleva dice towers

I found that guy on Etsy. He said the sides were 1" high, and not modify-able, isn't it too tall?
  7. Georgii2222

Pleva dice towers

I know, I had a really nice one that I bought off of Etsy some time ago. It was super quality, but the tray was too damn deep. I guess I could have added an insert or something, but I'm A) lazy, and B) not handy at all.
  8. Georgii2222

Pleva dice towers

Thanks, those look great. I have a message in to them as we speak.
  9. Georgii2222

Pleva dice towers

Hard pass. Though it still looks well-made for what it is. ???
  10. Georgii2222

Pleva dice towers

I've envied a Pleva dice tower for years now. When he was making them, I didn't have the $$ to get one. Now I can, but he doesn't make them anymore. Ritterkrieg makes a similar product, but seems that he's on a dice-tower-making hiatus. Does anyone know somewhere else to source a dice tower of...
  11. Georgii2222

March Madness 2019

Anyone here yet? Burris and I are in the game room chilling.
  12. Georgii2222

March Madness 2019

Oh. My. God. Paul WORKS? We are doomed. I may have a space in my room at the Courtyard across the parking lot if anyone needs a roomie. I'll know in a few days if there's an extra bed.
  13. Georgii2222

CE, DFF, and BFF

A BU AFV declares a stop MP. The defender declines to fire on the stop MP. Can the AFV then declare CE and BFF without the defender being able to fire on the MP? I found this Perry sez which indicates to me that no, the Defender can no longer fire at the MP, if you consider that declining to...
  14. Georgii2222

Perry Sez: Street Fighting/ATMM

>Rule D7.213, C13.7 >Question:A PzVIB moves ADJACENT to a British squad in an ABTF scenario and >is eligible to be street fought. > >The squad passes its PAATC and moves into the road location. The squad then >rolls for Gammon Bomb availability, rolls a 6, and is pinned. > >Does the squad...