Recent content by George Kelln

1. George Kelln

Drive for Saint Lo TM rules: LVP

In testing and regular play thus far, it has not made an impact. Now I suppose one could goes this blowing up building route, but as of now, it hasn't appeared to be a winning strategy for the German side. But I will keep an eye on this strategy to see if it becomes a trend.
  2. George Kelln

Operation STACK/The Steelworks

Scenario 1 - Secure the Crossroads; a small night scenario involving a British company (7x squads, 2x crews, 2x leaders, 9x SW) attempting to secure the crossroads NE of the factory, defended by a German platoon (3x squads, 3x crews, 1x leader, 2x HMG, 1x 7.5cm PaK 40, 2x pillboxes, and 48 mine...
  3. George Kelln

Drive for Saint Lo TM rules: LVP

Yes, the LVP = the number of playable locations x the number in the red circle. The US side also can accumulate VP for Casualties inflicted. FYI in the playtesting and games played so far it hasn't been a problem, just remember, a Critical Hit only affects units (personnel/vehicles) and not...
  4. George Kelln

Breaking Heartstrings

SITREP: Operation BREAK HEARTSTRINGS Tonight Turns 5&6 with USMC moving first. It was a rough night for Dave and his 1st Battalion Landing Team (BLT), of the initial 16x LVT(A)2 and 6x LVT(A)1 he has 2 left (one of each type) and has managed to land 2 squads. Andrew's Japanese machine-guns, AA...
  5. George Kelln

2018 West Coast Rumble

Update, the Bottoscon is sold out and we're matched the previous best turn out in 2009 - way to go everyone and thank you for your support. WCR Participants 1. Darren Kovacs 2. David Howarth 3. Bill Slunt 4. Steve Slunt 5. David Wolfe 6. Allen Evenson 7. Greg Barsness 8. Joseph Larochelle 9...
  6. George Kelln

The Drive For Saint Lo VC in scenario DSL5

Ian look forward to reading your AARs
  7. George Kelln

New Editions of Lone Canuck's Wacht Am Rhein Packs

Yep, I asked if I should go back and update them with a 2nd Edition, feedback a was no.
  8. George Kelln

Breaking Heartstrings

Breaking Heartstrings update: I am looking a pair/group to undertake a playing of the Breaking Heartstrings Tactical Scenario. Players/groups must have at least two sets of USMC & Japanese counters (as you'll need more than one set for some counters) also have some experience with PTO and...
  9. George Kelln

Hell's Highway Question

No, any RG/units given in the initial set up (before requisition) do not count; meaning the British 40mm AA Guns, crew, & trucks don't count.
  10. George Kelln

Breaking Heartstrings

There are at least 3 smaller scenarios in the planning stage at the moment; but with the amount of projects on the go, it might be sometime before this scenarios are worked on - sorry
  11. George Kelln

Breaking Heartstrings

Breaking Heartstrings Update: Scenario 1 - End Turn 5 The tsunami that is the USMC seaborne landing has crashed upon the shores of the small island of the Eniwetok Atoll, but the tidal wave of Marine amtracs was fettered somewhat by the Japanese MG and Anti-tank gun fire, resulting in nearly...
  12. George Kelln

2018 West Coast Rumble

The Bottoscon Convention is sold out, this year's West Coast Rumble Participants are: 1. Darren Kovacs 2. David Howarth 3. Bill Slunt 4. Steve Slunt 5. David Wolfe 6. Allen Evenson 7. Greg Barsness 8. Joseph Larochelle 9. Andrew Simpson 10. Michael Erskine 11. Doug Cooley 12. Rich Jenulis 13...
  13. George Kelln

Breaking Heartstrings

Brad it's 68 inches long by 32 inch wide
  14. George Kelln

Breaking Heartstrings

Operation Breaking Heartstring, 21 February 1944, Parry Island, Eniwetok Atoll, Marshall Islands USMC Seaborne Landing vs. Japanese Defence The USMC 1st Assault Wave: a total of 32x LVT(A)2 + 12 LVTA)1 carrying 40x Marine Squads loaded down with MMG, HMG, 60mm Mtr, 81mm Mtr, FT, DC, & BT...