Recent content by Geordie

1. Geordie

Dorsosh vs Elvis The never ending story

Im sorry but this is utter Bollocks and you know it. You are the biggest Bickerer here. Your simply trolling again to get a reaction. How many Moderators patience have you ended up exhausting? Maybe the problem doesnt lie with them, maybe, just maybe its you? The answer to YOUR problem is...
  2. Geordie

What I’m seeing here are the usual two camps doing their usual point scoring. I get it that at one end of the scale we have Elvis and his like for the game and on the other end we have Mr D and his dislike for it. What I don’t get is the constant vying to have the other side punished for some...
  3. Geordie

I think keeping your armour tight is called the POS Stack. Its a tactic that works quite well in game conditions, especially CM-1 games. Im not sure how historical it was though?
  4. Geordie

New Player - Keen, need opponents to play

Thats a pity as I can only play the CM-2 games now and have a few free slots. Give me a shout if Santa is kind to you! You can also try ere for opponents: http://worldatwar.eu/index.php?esid=e813e098c6c6bee42957f18de002a10c&lang=3&refcode=0&location=intro
  5. Geordie

Lmg mg42

If there's one thing that I have mixed thoughts about it's this thing. The LMG MG42 just doesn't seem to give the same kind of results that I've been expecting. To be honest I was expecting it to be a bastard to play against and a force multiplier to play with. So far it seems like it's...
  6. Geordie

New QB DAR started at BF

The information so far has been good for those of you who enjoy a QB more than a scenario. I notice some good things so far; rarity points separated from purchase points, map previews by both players and the ability to attach units to platoons. This one should be quite interesting as it...
  7. Geordie

CMA out in Russia

From the vid it looks exactly the same as CMSF. Interface, commands, the lot. The buildings don't remind me of Afghanistan, they remind me of CMSF ones. Where the mud brick? I don't know whAt the guy is saying, but its clear he can't work the interface...
  8. Geordie

Comparisons between CMN/CMBB/PCO

Obviously, like many others I have been following the threads at both Matrix and BF concerning new and upcoming ww2 games. I have to say that its been a refreshing change to have a company that actually shows what their game does. I am impressed by the guys making PCO, their openess, their...
  9. Geordie

New SF review

http://www.gamesradar.com/pc/combat-mission-shock-force-marines/review/combat-mission-shock-force-marines/a-20090311141822772099/g-2009031112399272073 Seems a fair assesment to me, but I bet this guy may become the new Devil of the Beta boys for not giving the game a perfect 10!
  10. Geordie

Op Nemesis

I see this is in the offing. http://opnm.phpbb3now.com/ The premise looks good as well, though he may be being a bit ambitious looking for up to 30 dedicated SF players to complete a battle every 2 weeks.
  11. Geordie

CMN is not to be called Normandy

Seems like they decided on the name a while ago but wont release it until nearer the time. Maybe its not going to be set in Normandy for the whole time? This would make that Tiger more plausible. CM to the Rhine? This could get around the whole Bocage thingy too. Although they did state...
  12. Geordie

How does CM-2 and Modules work?

A long while ago we were told by BFC that the CM-2 engine would be able to do a lot more than its predecessor. Any kind of game could be hung from the CM-2 bones, fleshed out in no time and published. Now, when we should be seeing the CMN game coming out this summer (according to BFC...
  13. Geordie

The Emperors New Games

The latest round of BF insults over their Tiger screenshot has got me thinking about the whole CM thing in general and the attitude that they seem to have towards their customers. I have decided to withdraw from the BF site for a while, its not a conducive atmosphere to debate gaming issues, it...
  14. Geordie

Sith Wars, Continued

Ah well, Im sure they gave their reasons for deleting. Anyways, the Tournament is more than welcome here. Im looking forward to some of those kewl screenshots and Sith bragging!!!
  15. Geordie

Perimeter Tournament Screen Shots & Discussion

Im beginning to think that POS is simply the screenshot guy, because apart from this aspect hes not really willing or able to give a bit more in depth insights into the games.