Recent content by Geoff White

1. Geoff White

ITR2.

Ordered earlier this evening, waiting for X to get back with the details. G
  2. Geoff White

Opinions Wanted on City Block idea

Good idea. Why not incorporate the existing colours which are used on the Levels counters on the staircase dots? G
  3. Geoff White

Your experiences/difficulties with the Oregon Laminations 2mm Deluxe Corner Rounder (C006)?

I've been using one for the past few months without any problems and no lost counters. It's worth noting that the reviews on Amazon across the last two years seem to be very positive with one exception from last December. G
  4. Geoff White

Which would you pick up?

The Sten? Described by George MacDonnald Fraser in his book, Safely Quartered Out Here, on his time in the Burma Campaign as - "the plumber's nightmare". Enough said. G
  5. Geoff White

Counter OCD

[SNIP] Nice one, regarding "carnival or circus locations". Any thoughts for AFV rules on this?
  6. Geoff White

Counter OCD

SSR: Squads can never get Concealment or HIP, but Leaders always get Winter Camouflage. G
  7. Geoff White

ASL for Fun

Thanks for the update (and work). I hadn't spotted these on your website before. G
  8. Geoff White

ITR 2 Preorder

Any idea what the new counters are? G
  9. Geoff White

Dinant HASL

Green Houses? New terrain type? -1 TEM. +1 Hinderance (only when tomatoes are in season). :) G
  10. Geoff White

Kohima

Thanks Xavier, now I can continue to dream of a mini Stalingrad in the jungle again. G
  11. Geoff White

Da Paul Challenge

Re: Da Paul Challenge ATRs Could you elaborate on ". . .and were more exciting to use"? Just curious. G
  12. Geoff White

THe Olympics

Hey, speak for yourself. Anyway, "Enland" isn't in the Olympics. Good luck to GB, I am enjoying sitting here watching it on tv and sorting through old issues of The General for ASL stuff. G