Recent content by Genosse Gelb

1. Genosse Gelb

VASLeague 2018, general discussion

Thanks for all the dilligence. Now I feel really worse having lost to Ramon in the very last minute. I was very tired at 1am local time and overlooked to secure a victory hex which he snagged with a HS and turned an otherwise lost game. Congrats to Ramon, he is a very good player, but one should...
  2. Genosse Gelb

CONSCRIPTS! 10th May to 12th May 2019, Nedensdorf, GERMANY

As of now, we have 4 participant slots remaining, note that the early bird offer lasts until March 30st.
  3. Genosse Gelb

As of now, we have 6 (of 12) participant slots remaining.
  4. Genosse Gelb

Note also, that we have a much bigger scenario pool and revised the selection process. Most importantly, we got the help of a tournament veteran (tunnix in this forum) for that task!
  5. Genosse Gelb

Good to hear you are well! Thanks for all the work!
  6. Genosse Gelb

Mmm. At this point I am more worried about Enrico's health than my final standing :( I hope he is just overwhelmed with work or something likewise benign.
  7. Genosse Gelb

Andy Riemer's Yugoslav Partizans overcame the Steve Andersons NDH Croat defenses on Danica Air (J108). After terrible losses and dice rolls for the initial attack of the partizans, a well placed critical mortar hit into a victory location marked the turn of the scenario. The last round saw the...
  8. Genosse Gelb

Bounding First Fire Blackpool 2018 - UPDATE:

I really wanted to go, but I could only do Saturday and early Sunday (work on Fri & Mon; Matt knows the problem), so it seems not worth the flight. All the best for the tournament!
  9. Genosse Gelb

In the Second Line League Andy Riemer's Chinese successfully defended Marco Polo Bridge (BoF1) vs. B-J Karlsson's Japanese. After many bloody H-t-H Melees, with buildungs changing hands multiple times, the higher numbers of te Chinese perservered, if only barely.
  10. Genosse Gelb

Thanks for the answer, I´ll give it serious consideration for the mini-tournaments. Matt encouraged us to come so nicely, I just cannot arrive before Friday night. Yes, Fulda is not far from my neck of the woods.
  11. Genosse Gelb

When will the main event start on Friday? I am mainly asking whether it is possible to arrive on Friday evening and still participate in the main event Thanks for your time!
  12. Genosse Gelb

CONSCRIPTS! – 8th June to 10th June 2018 in Nedensdorf, Germany

@michael: Thanks for letting us advertise at the last Grenadier! @WuWei: Congrats on winning the trophy! Lesson learned: As always in ASL, going into CC can be highly rewarding but it always is hazardous;-). Thanks to all the participants for making it a very pleasant event.
  13. Genosse Gelb

There is one last spot available for "latecomers"!
  14. Genosse Gelb

At ~9%...that should be labelled a MOL X2, then.