Recent content by Genosse Gelb

1. Genosse Gelb

Concealment Loss bump

ah, I missed the RS part, thanks!!
  2. Genosse Gelb

Concealment Loss bump

Did I read that correctly? You only have to reveal ONE unit? Say, I have a leader and a squad, both concealed. The enemy bumps into me, I may then reveal the Squad ONLY? And then go on t fire without the leader direction? Is that correct?
  3. Genosse Gelb

CCV: CONSCRIPTS! Corona VASL-Tournament 2020

BTW, the Panzerknacker went to Michal, who busted the winning tank with nothing less than a snake-eyes on an improbable Panzerfaust To-Hit roll!
  4. Genosse Gelb

Thank you Joe for the comment! It was a pleasure meeting you, and we would be very happy to meet you in person next time! Thanks for everybody participating. The scenarios that were played: Round 1: Adolf's Amateurs Round 2: Holding the Hotton Bridge Round 3: Husum Hotfoot Round 4: Second...
  5. Genosse Gelb

Correction 13 players!
  6. Genosse Gelb

...and registration is final and closed! We got 12 +2 Kibitzers/newbies
  7. Genosse Gelb

Any last orders? I can still accomodate two players, even now.
  8. Genosse Gelb

Vaduz it is too, Vaduz too! Or Malta or San Marino!
  9. Genosse Gelb

Yes, indeed, Valetta-time is just as good! Still some spots open, join in the fray!
  10. Genosse Gelb

Currently 3 Slots remain open, we will close entrance Friday 3p.m. Amsterdam time the latest!
  11. Genosse Gelb

On-boarding email is out, please check if you got yours. If not, please email me again.
  12. Genosse Gelb

We are at 13/16 participants, on-boarding emails will go out later today. And yes Matt, I got your registration, you are in:-) Update on the prizes: they will be gift certificates for the Online Store of Gamer's HQ. After some deliberation, that makes more sense in a VASL tourney. They do...
  13. Genosse Gelb

10/16 players registererd, onbaording process will start soon.
  14. Genosse Gelb

We have 7 open slots, so if you feel like it, join in!
  15. Genosse Gelb

Players will be expected to continue. We will have prizes for TOP4, so every match counts even for the ambitious! Also, it might be fun to play;-) We also have the Panzerknacker-Trophy awarded for the most AFV kills, so you can even win while losing.