Recent content by Genosse Gelb

1. Genosse Gelb

CONSCRIPTS! 10th May to 12th May 2019, Nedensdorf, GERMANY

Just in case anybody is wondering: our hard upper limit for the format & event is 16 players. This is partially due to the venue but mostly because we have a rather hard limit for four rounds of swiss. Our aim for next year is 12 players. I think if you think it worthwhile to invest energy into...
  2. Genosse Gelb

Regarding personal liberties in Germany: all cultures have their blind spots and awesome areas. German teenagers can buy cigarettes, beer and wine starting at age 16. Also, our government is not trying to teach us to stop drinking via taxes (Sweden?), yet. Our Autobahn is a free-for-all, our...
  3. Genosse Gelb

Mr. T has one rather good point he made in an email to us: Blind scenarios might favour the attacker. We are in the process of thinking about remedies for that. Personally, I would like to think that reported ROAR values are assuming setup times for the defender, that are different from what is...
  4. Genosse Gelb

Thanks and best wishes for this year's Grenadier! Several participants were rockin' Grenadier shirts this year, the word definitely went out.
  5. Genosse Gelb

Thanks also goes to York & Thore form the Gamer's HQ, one of Germanys best CoSim and ASL friendly local gaming shops for sponsoring the prizes. They do mail order and have a wide selection, plus they taught me to play the game. Also thanks to the Nexus-gaming-club for providing institutional...
  6. Genosse Gelb

Thanks to Tim, we will be not only gaming for TOP 4 prizes, but also for the "Panzerknacker" award for the most AFV kills!
  7. Genosse Gelb

Only One Player slot remaining!
  8. Genosse Gelb

There are two remaining spots available, and sweet (sealed product) prizes for the TOP 4 have arrived and will supplement the trophies awarded last year. Many thanks to Gamer's HQ for sponsoring the prizes!
  9. Genosse Gelb

VASLeague 2018, general discussion

Thanks for all the dilligence. Now I feel really worse having lost to Ramon in the very last minute. I was very tired at 1am local time and overlooked to secure a victory hex which he snagged with a HS and turned an otherwise lost game. Congrats to Ramon, he is a very good player, but one should...
  10. Genosse Gelb

As of now, we have 4 participant slots remaining, note that the early bird offer lasts until March 30st.
  11. Genosse Gelb

As of now, we have 6 (of 12) participant slots remaining.
  12. Genosse Gelb

Note also, that we have a much bigger scenario pool and revised the selection process. Most importantly, we got the help of a tournament veteran (tunnix in this forum) for that task!
  13. Genosse Gelb

Good to hear you are well! Thanks for all the work!
  14. Genosse Gelb

Mmm. At this point I am more worried about Enrico's health than my final standing :( I hope he is just overwhelmed with work or something likewise benign.