Recent content by Genosse Gelb

1. Genosse Gelb

CONSCRIPTS! 2024: April 26th-28th in Grosseibstadt, Bavaria, Germany

Your friendly, no-prep tournament in Franconia is now open for registration! We have a new location and can accomodate more players this year, so please come & register, if you want to join us. Beware that our new electronic organizing system is stable but slow. So after a click, just wait a...
  2. Genosse Gelb

Conscripts! 2023, 21-23 April, Nedensdorf, Germany

Just a quick update: The tournament was concluded yesterday. 14 participants attended the event. The Scenarios were: 1st round: WO34 Feast day 2nd round: FT171 Getting your bell rung 3rd round: FrF64/BoF17 No time to bleed 4th round: FrF44/BoF23 Anhalt pandaemonium Some more elaborate...
  3. Genosse Gelb

Conscripts! 2023, 21-23 April, Nedensdorf, Germany

Only 3 places left! And one of them has someone on the witing list! Register while still possible!
  4. Genosse Gelb

Hello from Germany

Hi, good to hear from you! We are organizing a yearly, Newbie-friendly get-together and tournament in Germany! Here is last year's webpage: http://www.conscripts.de/ The next one will be in Late April 2023. It is always great fun and we have players from all levels of experience.
  5. Genosse Gelb

Conscripts! 2022, 20-22 May, Nedensdorf, Germany

The scenarios randomly pulled from the curated pools were: Round 1: Clean Up Crew Round 2: The beasts have arrived Round 3: Road Kill Round 4: Infantry Probe at Argentan
  6. Genosse Gelb

Conscripts! 2022, 20-22 May, Nedensdorf, Germany

10 pople joined for our tournament, a good time was had by all! The Scneario-Selector-TO did not participate in the tourney. The selection itself was well received by all participants. WuWei, will surely post some more info later on.
  7. Genosse Gelb

Concealment Loss bump

ah, I missed the RS part, thanks!!
  8. Genosse Gelb

Concealment Loss bump

Did I read that correctly? You only have to reveal ONE unit? Say, I have a leader and a squad, both concealed. The enemy bumps into me, I may then reveal the Squad ONLY? And then go on t fire without the leader direction? Is that correct?
  9. Genosse Gelb

CCV: CONSCRIPTS! Corona VASL-Tournament 2020

BTW, the Panzerknacker went to Michal, who busted the winning tank with nothing less than a snake-eyes on an improbable Panzerfaust To-Hit roll!
  10. Genosse Gelb

CCV: CONSCRIPTS! Corona VASL-Tournament 2020

Thank you Joe for the comment! It was a pleasure meeting you, and we would be very happy to meet you in person next time! Thanks for everybody participating. The scenarios that were played: Round 1: Adolf's Amateurs Round 2: Holding the Hotton Bridge Round 3: Husum Hotfoot Round 4: Second...