Recent content by General Mayhem

1. General Mayhem

Poll: leaders on top

I personally find it annoying when an opponent deliberately tries to hide leaders by not placing them on top of a stack in order to try and gain some sort of gamey advantage when all it does is slow down play and create awkward unnecessary stack inspections. I have an understanding with my...
  2. General Mayhem

Can anyone turn the Brick Works PNG file map into a VASL map for us?

Try getting it hosted on the Vasl boards site, I think Sam Tyson might be the man to ask
  3. General Mayhem

As the original map works by cropping in Vasl I wont bother doing the cropped version as it may cause problems aligning with the different versions of the other maps.
  4. General Mayhem

This is how to align the maps in Vasl: Start new game with first map as CH DTW, add 2 rows and add maps Brickworks and RB in that order. Crop CH DTW: A to OO and 1 to 40 ensuring crop to middle of hexrow checked Crop Brickworks: A to JJ and 1 to 34 ensuring crop to middle of hexrow checked...
  5. General Mayhem

My bad it seems although I did this map some time ago I neglected to upload it to mediafire - it is now available.
  6. General Mayhem

Link to my mediafire page where DTW map can be downloaded: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=7kzb699hvtsvk
  7. General Mayhem

Lol - what I will do is work out the cropping required for the 3 different versions of the RB map and the cropping required for the latest version of the CH DTW map and post the required crops in this thread when I have worked it all out - might not be until tomorrow though as playing GTA V...
  8. General Mayhem

By all means will do it later this evening. Which maps are you trying to line up with though there are at least 3 versions of RB and a couple of DTW. Let me now which Vasl maps you are ttrying to align to and let me have your cropped version and I can make that a vasl map for you
  9. General Mayhem

So if using the original RB vasl map cropping the Brickworks map to A to JJ and 1 to 34 (half hexes not full hexes checked) should work OK. If not have a play around
  10. General Mayhem

For example if row 35 on your Brickwork map equates to Row 1 on RB map then crop the brickworks map to A to JJ and 1 to 35 cropping to half hexes and they should line up (looks like maybe crop to 34 might work better)
  11. General Mayhem

Depends where the join is supposed to be - you can crop the maps in Vasl
  12. General Mayhem

I have done a rough and ready Vasl map for you - ie. no los or terrain transformations. Its too large to attach as a file though so need your email address so I can send it
  13. General Mayhem

DM website update report #3: The CH Conundrum

My thoughts are that a list of CH products released and whether they are new or a reincarnation of an older product would be of value. Other than that I think a general comment about CH products would be review/write up enough, something along the lines of the fact that reincarnations of CH...
  14. General Mayhem

any How to Make VASL Counters tutorials out there?

If the behaviour required in your counter is the same as an existing counter in Vasl then you do not need to edit any of the traits. Just pick an existing counter that already has those traits, right click on it and then paste it into where your new counter needs to be. Now all you need to do is...