Recent content by GAZ NZ

1. G

Back in the line of fire

Anything been happenning of interest? Shock force not have a ladder here? So where is ER hehe How are u all anuways?
  2. G

Back in the line of fire

If anyone wants a game give me an e-mail Back from a few years break ER CHaser if you are round give me a mail GAZ NZ
  3. G

An open challenge to ER Chaser!

hey Nem I don't like Desert sorry Id prefer either CMAK italy US vis Germany or BB
  4. G

both my friend
  5. G

u setup please expect delays around the 21st 30 july as im moving
  6. G

looking for a cmak game

Ill be keen if u are up for one
  7. G

Sweet as. When u are ready :)
  8. G

Hey Nemesis how about a a game? My open challenge to you lol
  9. G

Hi ladies anyone up for an match

Im keen for a game.
  10. G

GAZNZ is back - looking for a game!!!

Too right Nem CM seems better at times Good to see you are still around too!!
  11. G

Hi guys good to be back I see there are alot more players than before. looks good I have been trying CM shock force not a big fan of it so far Have had a break after moving house to the beach and getting a new job in a new city Hope you are all well. Ill e-mail you Mike ER sometime you...
  12. G

Any takers? E-mail me at gaznz@orcon.net.nz CMBB or CM AK
  13. G

CMBB ladder matches wanted

Id been keen What did you have in mind? Ive found you KG players to be good opponents. Always up to the challange. KG CLOG and me are going at it currently in the Vets tournament - hes a tough one!! Haven't heard much from KG Panther in a while - is still around? Cheers
  14. G

BB Top 16 Round 5

I know what you are saying KG Jag. But it is also debated that setup / placement ie one of the most important stages of the game that can effect the battle. Giving a person an advantage in this manner while 2 other players do not get it is unfair. Too stop this Its in my opinion the games not...
  15. G

BB Top 16 Round 5

IN a 3 way game there is always one player and possibly two of the three thats sees things last depending on when turns are sent / recieved and this gives them the disadvantage of not seeing the full deployment. Ie a 3 way battle for example - mirriored - hypothetical TRIPPS vs ER ER Vs KG...