Recent content by fwheel73

1. fwheel73

Steve Swann okay?

We all are waiting.... maybe better said... "May the wait be a long one... with good friends, dice and.....!" :) Best regards, :salute: John
  2. fwheel73

OH NO! Pitman's left the ASL forum in a huff...AGAIN!

I thought it was a migrane, his own, so 230 gr @ 900fps would be quite sufficient.... certainly don't want to offer it to anyone who has not requested the same cure.:)
  3. fwheel73

Two Korean films of note at Blockbuster "My Way" and "The Front Line"

This is an excellent and funny movie... well worth the time. Best regards,:salute: John
  4. fwheel73

Looking for Scenario CH 176 - Touchdown -- in Critical Hit #7.3

Gentlemen, There is an old magazine Critical Hit # 7.3 and in it is a scenario as shown in the ASL Scenario Archive,http://www.aslscenarioarchive.com/viewPub.php?id=1449 as CH 176: Touchdown! Abbeville, France ETO German French 6.7 hrs 22% I cannot find the issue :hmmm:... if someone...
  5. fwheel73

The Ethics of Scenarios With SS

Sorry poor Pitman isn't coming back...:cry:.... really. Got to thread's message 24 an I think I have heard this issue all before.... is there anyway to send this thread over to the Mila 18 area? I guess enough is enough.... Best regards,:salute: John
  6. fwheel73

Great comment in the midst of Pitmania!!!:D All out of rep capability for your good comments. Now let me say.... I always play by the actual letter of the rules... and as we know, there is legal sanction for the use of either of two tables with one having a primacy when there is a disagreement...
  7. fwheel73

Agree, hope he has not disappeared from the GS area. He is abrasive from time to time... and I have been call bla-bla by Dr. P for various things (me? :halo:). Nevertheless, he has made comments that energize the forum... some I have certainly awarded him some positive rep. The question...