Fubar Awol

I'm on Gamesquad primarily to participate in the ASL Ladder. My preference is for live play. When I play VASL my preference is for live play via Skype using random.org dice.

We are nomads. We travel around the USA and Canada by RV in the summer and the Bahamas by boat in the winter. We are in Savannah, GA twice a year: Usually May/June and November/December.

ASL Bio:
Started with Purple Box Squad Leader in 1977 - played through all the modules as a teen-ager and young adult. Got into ASL the day it came out in 1985. All-told I'm sure I played well over 1,000 sessions during that period. Started ASL Clubs in Southern California and Arizona and was an active tournament player until about 1991 when I moved to a rural area where there were no players, stopped playing and sold off all my stuff. I took a 20 year hiatus. I started playing full ASL again at the Winter Offensive in 2011 after playing about 10 ASLSK Scenarios in Summer of 2010.

I'm buying back into the system and am hooked once again. It's good to be back.

In the last 10-15 years I've owned and played a large number of family strategy board games and am active on Boardgamegeek.com. My wife is an gamer.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/user/fubar%20awol

ASL, Sailing, Family Strategy Board Games, Reading, Travel
Country
ll

Trophies

1. 5

Keeps Coming Back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  2. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there liked one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  3. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.