FrankJ's latest activity

• FrankJ
    FrankJ reacted to Actionjick's post in the thread Best first/early HASLs? with Like.
    I'll respectfully disagree about RB CG3, we reveled in it. Still to each his own and I never played any other HASL so really my opinion...
  • FrankJ
    FrankJ reacted to The Magnus's post in the thread vAlbany for 2020 with Like.
    Thanks, Steve, for a fantastically well run tournament. You even managed to accomodating the sleeping patterns of us strange European...
  • FrankJ
    FrankJ replied to the thread Halftracks.
    Okay, great. I never put that together with the "B" as bow. Learn something new everyday.
  • FrankJ
    FrankJ posted the thread Halftracks in Rules & Errata.
    Does 250 or 251, 81mm mortar equipped halftrack have the ability to fire in any direction? I don't see anywhere in the rules that say it...
  • FrankJ
    FrankJ reacted to daveramsey's post in the thread ASL Etiquette with Like.
    I wrote an article on this for the special operations magazine (it's in #3 I think). Some of it depends on if it's a tournament game...
  • FrankJ
    FrankJ reacted to Actionjick's post in the thread ASL Etiquette with Like.
    Yes that's true but sometimes your opponent's whining can be quite satisfying. ? The delight at seeing him rip a board in half is...
  • FrankJ
    FrankJ reacted to Actionjick's post in the thread vAlbany for 2020 with Like.
    The advantage of a VASL tournament is the flexibility it offers the TD and participants. I'm sure you'll do a stellar job!