Recent content by footsteps

1. footsteps

What was your "moment?"

Seconded.
  2. footsteps

Have you ever played a scenario from one of Critical Hit's GWASL World War One modules?

Do we need poppy counters to mark a KIA hex?
  3. footsteps

Dividers for old school counter trays. And Box-All info.

I've been trying out the Box-All 48 set for AFV/Gun storage. It requires making dividers, but I have a massive supply of old business cards that can be cut/bent/glued into useful shapes for that purpose (see yellow highlights). I have the counters stored on edge (similar to Olli's system) and...
  4. footsteps

Have you ever played a scenario from one of Critical Hit's GWASL World War One modules?

I wonder how they would play using the "Honza Method" (doubled OOB). 👽
  5. footsteps

Difference between the "a" and the "b" board sides

I was just as surprised when my printer explained the difference between the sample he printed for me and MMP board I showed him. I like the fat boards, too, for designing. It's a much easier canvas size for creating ideas. I've got a lot of them.
  6. footsteps

Yes. Half the set-up costs (single biggest expense with off-set printing), because half the files to be set up. The POD folks are probably using digital printing, which is more cost effective for smaller batches than off-set because of negligible one-time costs. Had I used digital printing for...
  7. footsteps

Added costs amount to more than just printing 'another side'. Board layout: It isn't just about moving half-hex Woods, though that is extra work and creates an extra file for the printer to deal with. The hex addresses need to be re-laid. The general standard is that addresses on dark...
  8. footsteps

I think it would have been easier, production/cost wise, to have only two Woods half-hexes (H0/10 and J0/10) on either side of each road-hex on the Fort/AP boards. The half-hexes of the abutting geo-board would determine whether D/F or L/N were considered Woods. You only have to print one sided...
  9. footsteps

WO 2020 begins

13aQ17 - Wow, you can do that? <<head explodes>>
  10. footsteps

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Pics of the WO map? (he asked hopefully)
  11. footsteps

DM website update report #3: The CH Conundrum

Curses!! Foiled again! I concede this round, Whiskers. But I'll be back! Oh, I'll be back.
  12. footsteps

Challenge... accepted! No-no, no, no No-no, no, no Oy vey-ey CH! <poke> PS: apologies to Steam. 🤣
  13. footsteps

Aw, now I feel all left out. I've never gotten a dislike from Whiskers. I must be doing something wrong.
  14. footsteps

Explanation of Broken Ground Design's Counter Art

I'm fine with Mark's comments. Nothing I do is "required" for ASL, but for those who like my stuff, roll low and enjoy the game. For those who don't like my stuff, roll low and enjoy the game.