footsteps
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for the rep, unfortunate you got neg repped by that cry-baby. When it lets me I'll give you some balancing rep.
    ......funny you should bring up WINGnut that was the nickname given to one of the booksmartest/commonsenseless troops in our Infantry Bn. (not ME either.:hush:) actually it is a shortening of the acronym for WIsconsin ARmy National Guard, IE WIARNG we just prefer WING or Wisconsin Infantry National Guard:)
    Would you believe I was doing a random web search based on a discussion of LOTR Online and found one of the frames?
    ASL Annuals: Special counters and rules

> Anyone have copies they're willing to share?

Tell me your email-address ...

Warbear (warbear@gmx.net)
    "so, sooooo predictable!"

I'm nothing if not predictable. It's why everybody loves me... well, most of em... uh, somebody out there tolerates me. :shy:
    I saw the movie first way back in 77 or 78 when it came on HBO. Didn't read the book until a few years later. I wish it could've followed the book more but it would've been a long movie.
    My son hit the enter button before I was finished. I was going to say "The movie was good but the book was better. Don't you "meh" me!" :angry:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…