Recent content by Foggy

1. Foggy

Ea 2012

It's hard to say what 3.4 has done to this - everyone seems to be waiting for 3.5 :( DM has not updated his scens to even 3.4 - major drawback to the game as far as I'm concerned!
  2. Foggy

EA Heldenkaiser (Allies) vs. Telumar (Axis)

Re: Axis Turn 163 / 9th August 1942 Remember how thin he's spread out :)
  3. Foggy

EA Heldenkaiser (Allies) vs. Telumar (Axis)

Re: Allied Turn 119 / 5th October 1941 I agree - save some of your armor just in case - you can always find a nugget or two to overrun :)
  4. Foggy

Pittsburgh Steelers send a message on drugs

New England Patriots - so many drug tests the union is pissed off :))
  5. Foggy

Super Bowl XLIX: Colts vs. Saints

Manning is going to rip up apart the Saints defense!
  6. Foggy

2009 NFL postseason predictions

Is that a vonDon rule? :D
  7. Foggy

2009 NFL postseason predictions

Join the crowd please:( My beloved Patriots will be great maybe next year:o
  8. Foggy

"Large numbers of Allied colonial infantry trained"

I'll have to find the right book for quoting - but German generals found French colonial troops a quite difficult opponent:smoke:
  9. Foggy

VPs, WTF?

How about just take this place by a certain time period - modified by TO's - win or lose:D I think lots of current games would be better for this - Blau, DNO, FITE etc. Does that save on events - etc. I don't design scens - I just play them:clown:
  10. Foggy

unit colors

I'll third that - I like tinkering:laugh:
  11. Foggy

Europe Aflame after the loss of the USSR, or should I say, when the Allies surrender?

Re: Europe Aflame after the loss of the USSR, or should I say, when the Allies surren Of course - I've never been one to wait to start killing:D
  12. Foggy

Europe Aflame after the loss of the USSR, or should I say, when the Allies surrender?

Re: Europe Aflame after the loss of the USSR, or should I say, when the Allies surren Yes sir:laugh: Wait till I receive some Anzac reinforcements - pain will be the new frontier for the OE:bite:
  13. Foggy

Re: Europe Aflame after the loss of the USSR, or should I say, when the Allies surren :laugh: Your beatings as the OE are about to get much more painful :D
  14. Foggy

Modernize Trotsky's War?

1st question would be why? Putin's ICBM's are rusting away - maybe they have stolen the eqv. of the harpoons:laugh: The new antiship missiles are designed to defeat cruisers/destroyers - not fleets :smoke:
  15. Foggy

Sox and Yanks

Gee - Manny seems to be healthy now!