Recent content by FMFCB

1. FMFCB

Panzerfaust cheat card

Yes I did.
  2. FMFCB

Panzerfaust cheat card

You could put the ranges and dates on it.
  3. FMFCB

Human Wave 2020 - VIRTUAL

Thanks David
  4. FMFCB

David Why was scenario J161 "Riding to the Rescue" from round two dropped? Thanks Dave
  5. FMFCB

Dice Color in Beyond Valor?

My 1st set matched this colours around 1985. The replacement set I bought last year had white, red, green and black.
  6. FMFCB

For King & Country reprint

It's been more than 10 years since Doomed Battalions 3rd ed. was released.
  7. FMFCB

Thanks Perry
  8. FMFCB

David When is the registration deadline ? And is there a cap on player numbers? Thanks Dave H.
  9. FMFCB

Perry What reprint will follow HL? Thanks Dave
  10. FMFCB

LSSAH 41 - Are German AFVs SS?

The card "supported by Panzer IVs from 21st Panzer Division" which is non SS formation.
  11. FMFCB

Da Paul Challenge

I see there will be a couple Vickers 6 ton Tanks in the new SK expansion Pack #2. I wonder if they will use the older Chinese type AF or change to the newer Polish numbers? I think it may be a strait reprint of the AF numbers used in Yanks. Dave
  12. FMFCB

Is HL the next planned reprint?
  13. FMFCB

Da Paul Challenge

Paul I did manage to pickup a few Osprey/New Vanguard books for $2 CAD at an ASL tourney a couple of years ago. I didn't get one on Vickers 6 ton Tank! I have spent some time looking around on the internet and yes you need patience. All seem to leave lots of gaps and unanswered questions. Thanks...
  14. FMFCB

Da Paul Challenge

Thanks Paul. I asked because I find it an interesting tank and time period for tanks. Do you recommend anything on the subject? Dave
  15. FMFCB

Da Paul Challenge

Paul Is there difference between the Vickers 6 ton tank the Chinese bought and the one the Polish got? There is a difference in the armour factors on the 2 counters. Thanks Dave