Recent content by fleitz3

1. fleitz3

What happened to that hour?

Phenomenal. If you were trying to build interest, mission accomplished!
  2. fleitz3

Wow, putting that one on up on ASL for fun would be incredible, but since I have access to a large-format plotter (and a boss who's a gamer, and doesn't mind my occasional plotting stuff for fun either) I'm in a fairly rare position. In short, I'd be happy to see the Juno module either way...
  3. fleitz3

Actually, George, I was asking on your Juno beach module, to try to get back to the updates...
  4. fleitz3

Onslaught to Orsha

The ends justify the means.
  5. fleitz3

Onslaught to Orsha

Actually had put my order in before the 'Tease' here showed up. Good customer service, tho!
  6. fleitz3

Onslaught to Orsha

Lemme guess, heavy on the Soviet flamethrower tanks? That'd warm this old tanker/engineer's heart. If not burn his skin off...
  7. fleitz3

Onslaught to Orsha

Yes, that's one. You're a help. ?
  8. fleitz3

Onslaught to Orsha

Chas, any further teasers on the counters included?
  9. fleitz3

Hitting the Beach 2

Thanks, Dave! The module looks grand, hope to see it sometime soon. I had to ask the question, a good friend traded me a second copy of FKAC (he couldn't use, he's legally blind and all the reading in ASL was killing him) and I had to find out quick whether to trade or not. BTW, love your avatars.
  10. fleitz3

Hitting the Beach 2

George, will this need a second copy of FKAC to play all scenarios?
  11. fleitz3

Red Factories miscellaneous stuff

Personally, I loved the "Rosencrantz" and "Guildenstern" counters. Especially when they get offed, you can quote Hamlet. Tom Stoppard would approve.
  12. fleitz3

Pacific CGs without USMC

Asked this for you, of my Chinese-born wife and her parents (now visiting here). Westerners definitely have a noticeably different smell, not exactly corpse-like. There are different ethnic groups she definitely considers as smelling much worse, who will not be mentioned here.
  13. fleitz3

Broken Ground Design Thread

Yes, it was the MIDDLE one.
  14. fleitz3

MMP new products for 2019

PTO ASLSTK?
  15. fleitz3

Are there any 3-player scenarios that can be played with SK#1&2 components?

S9, Ambitious Assault. Done it as a 3-player game myself. Fun, but if the 3rd player's playing the British he doesn't have much to do for a while.