Recent content by Fiedler

1. Fiedler

Motion attempt and Smoke for CT AFV

D13.35 ..."A CT AFV crew must be CE to attempt placement"...
  2. Fiedler

Full collection for sale

Given the shipping cost it is almost cheaper to travel there and pick it up personally. Then pack it in the checked in luggage.
  3. Fiedler

ASL Journal #14 "Sparrow force" CG balance

Thanks for the answer, which satisfied my curiousity.
  4. Fiedler

ASL Journal #14 "Sparrow force" CG balance

And even as I like the scens and the cg, I do feel that the Japs has been nerfed out of many of their capabilities w/o rationale. Why no HIPs, no DCs, just two THH etc..
  5. Fiedler

ASL Scandinavian Open 2024, February 28 - March 3 2024

Many thanks for a very nice weekend with ASL. Good selection of scenarios, top notch management and great meetings with friends.
  6. Fiedler

Leader in Close Combat

But would you place control markets using a dummy to appear a real unit?
  7. Fiedler

Update on Pierce Mason

Best wishes to Pierce from Sweden!
  8. Fiedler

ASL Scandinavian Open 2024, February 28 - March 3 2024

The left (lighter) but none match perfectly.
  9. Fiedler

Looking for a VASL PBEM, daily logs or thereabout.

My dance card is full. Thanks for all replies.!
  10. Fiedler

One who plays three files and then disappears from cyberspace never to be seen again
  11. Fiedler

Hi, Thanks for getting in touch! I would be happy to play the American side and let's use your...

Hi, Thanks for getting in touch! I would be happy to play the American side and let's use your suggested balance. My e-mail is stefan@fiedler.se and you can also reach me through Discord my id is: fiedler_no.1 All the best, Stefan
  12. Fiedler

Experienced PBEM player, no quitter, looking for a game. Daily logs preferred but not a demand. Suggested scenarios (Roar balances shown): AP 194 ”Not Fade Away”, German 10 / American 5 (add an 8-1 AL to American OB ) J 212 ”Shoulder to Shoulder” , German 30 / American 33 J 233 ”Roff Riders”...
  13. Fiedler

Banzai question

What about: A25.234 ENDING THE HUMAN WAVE: A unit remains a HW Unit (even if no longer adjacent to another HW Unit) until it is: eliminated; broken; out of MF at the end of an Impulse; at the start of an Impulse in a Location (or in a hex with a pillbox) containing an armed, Known enemy unit...
  14. Fiedler

Twilight Of The Reich And WO #15 Are Up For Pre-Order

Then don't buy it. Money talks.
  15. Fiedler

Hatten in Flames Setup Question

Just won as American on day 3 with my opponent giving up. As said before force conservation is the key but must be combined with delaying action. I hipped all Baz w hs in order to bloody the German force and make the advance more cautious. Count on loosing most if them but after loosing some...