Recent content by Fiedler

1. F

DC hero

1. Yes. 2. 4MF. 3. No. The parent MMC conducting a Banzai Charge does not have a "target". ....Perry MMP On February 5, 2018 at 11:33 AM Stefan Fiedler <stefan@fiedler.se> wrote: Hi A japanese Sq has spent 4MFs in a BAnzai charge during Mph. 1, Can this MMC atempt to create a DC Hero? 2...
  2. F

Japanese DC hero double check Q

Got an answer from Perry 1. Yes. 2. 4MF. 3. No. The parent MMC conducting a Banzai Charge does not have a "target". ....Perry MMP On February 5, 2018 at 11:33 AM Stefan Fiedler <stefan@fiedler.se> wrote: Hi A japanese Sq has spent 4MFs in a BAnzai charge during Mph. 1, Can this MMC...
  3. F

New program to help set up VASL scenarios

I would love to use it online (Mac)
  4. F

Narrow road

GrrrI read that rule 3 times and still managed to miss the blaze word. thanks!
  5. F

Narrow road

Consider the picture: Can the AFV bypass hex MM45 on the MM45/MM44 hexsisde? On road cost or OG or not at all? /S
  6. F

Another KGP Stoumont

Given my normal FtF experience, please tell me what is out of the ordinary :cool:? Nice AAR and I am eagerly waiting for more! please keep it up. /S
  7. F

Hexside terrain

Is c59 and D59 directly connected for spreading blaze modifier? And how would a snap shot be handled over the shared hexside?
  8. F

Bacbklast

Thanks all
  9. F

Bacbklast

Hi Getting desperate a German MMC fires a PSK in constrictive terrain eating the backblast. TH roll is 11 X:ing out the weapon. WIll the shooter still have to eat the backblast? /S
  10. F

Hazardous move? Mine Clearance

Hi Is it correct that mine clearance is not a hazardous movement action? Specifically B24.74 ....."Good Order Infantry may enter a Known minefield hex free of minefield attack by placing a partial TB, provided they expend their entire MF allotment to do so, become TI, and attempt to clear the...
  11. F

Edsons Ridge

Thanks!
  12. F

Edsons Ridge

Got an official ruling from Perry; R13, R14, and S13 are at level 1 (brown). S13 is at level 0. ....Perry MMP On Jul 24, 2018, at 9:52 AM, Stefan Fiedler <stefan@fiedler.se> wrote: Hi What is the base level of hex R13, R14, S13 and R14? /S
  13. F

Edsons Ridge Map Q&A

R13, R14, and S13 are at level 1 (brown). S13 is at level 0. ....Perry MMP On Jul 24, 2018, at 9:52 AM, Stefan Fiedler <stefan@fiedler.se> wrote: Hi What is the base level of hex R13, R14, S13 and R14? /S
  14. F

Rubble depiction in buildinghexes

thanks all! Out of curiosity what level would the rubble depcition (Corner) be?
  15. F

Air Support with or without bombs? (Edsons Ridge CG)

Agree as there seems not be any special provisions in the CG rules.