Recent content by FelixAlicea

1. F

The Stanley Cup

I'm thinking about your "imaginary steamroller" but the Sharks are out the water and both series are going to be game sevens. Calgary played "horrible" against the Sharks and the Flyers will be beat by Tampa Bay (youngsters against old guys). Both series are getting boring!!:: WAKE ME UP...
  2. F

Best movie in the WW1 time period.

I was also amazed at Pancho Villa's body dissappearance and that they found his real body and burried it at a known location (his head was never found). Many people also did not know (nothing with the movie) is that the campaign against Villa (U.S. under Pershing) gave Patton a reputation (he...
  3. F

The Ultimate WW2 movie thread

Thanks Lance, I was not familiar with the background in those areas. Thanks again.:thumb:
  4. F

The movie was supposed to be a blockbuster like "Titanic". A few Americans did fly for the RAF but what about the pilots that flew for the "Flying Tigers" in China under Chang Kai-Sheik. And some Americans did fight in the Spanish Civil War. If you have some insight, let me know. I'm very...
  5. F

The Stanley Cup

Yes, it looks like both series will bring a game seven.:crazy: :nuts:
  6. F

Best movie in the WW1 time period.

Re: Same Time Period It's a good movie and Banderas plays a good role as Pancho Villa. AREEBA!!:banana:
  7. F

The Stanley Cup

On the air from yesterday, Coah John Toretellia (T.B. coach) stated that Ken Hitchcock (Flyers coach) said nasty things to his guys from his bench, Toretellia said some nasty things about Philly and Hitch. I think he trying for a war but with Philly, it will be a nasty one tonight. he...
  8. F

Nothing wrong with your opinion on the movies but some guys like things and others like different things. Take care.:thumb: :toast:
  9. F

Celebrities that played leaders in USCW movies like Martin Sheen, Sam Elliot, Tom Beringer, and others are into military history. I hope you guys pull it off. It would make a great boost to the magazine. Here's to your success!!!:thumb: :banana: :toast: :bowdown: ;) :cool: :terms:
  10. F

The Stanley Cup

Yes, but the tensions between both coaches of Tampa Bay and Philly are getting hot! Game three tonight at 7:00 pm EST.:P :horse:
  11. F

Re: Re: Re: Ike movie good idea!! I wish that he could come onto the Forum. I wonder how he felt playing "IKE".:cool:
  12. F

Re: Re: Movie "IKE: Countdown to D-Day I liked Robert Duvall (Godfather, Colors, The Eagle has Landed, etc) as Lee in Gods and Generals.:horse: :bowdown:
  13. F

The Stanley Cup

Calgary vs. Philly in the finals. Looks like Canada might get the cup back.:banana: :thumb:
  14. F

I have to comment on some of your choices. BOB, I agree with you was outstanding. Saving Private Ryan it was okay, but German tactics did play with infantry (grenadiers) with Canadien units in Normandy and other operations (read "Grenadiers" by Kurt Meyer). Das Boot - a classic but it became...
  15. F

It would be nice if you and your staff would consider having an open forum with a celebrity (spotlight) on WWII, tactics, USCW, or other military operations. It would be a boost to not only the magazine but to the website.:thumb: :toast: :horse: :bowdown: :D :rolleyes: :terms: :cool: