Recent content by FDBarbarian

1. FDBarbarian

Hatten In Flames available for pre-order

Mine has been since Tuesday, also. It just cleared the bank today though after being in limbo the last few days.
  2. FDBarbarian

Hatten In Flames available for pre-order

Not yet. But a few have rusty rims.
  3. FDBarbarian

Grenadier tournament scenarios - get them here

Thank you for posting these.
  4. FDBarbarian

Precision Dice

I have a question regarding those who use the precision dice and play against someone who doesn't use them. Is there a advantage/disadvantage to either side? Are there any rules in tournaments on using certain die? I use the Battleschool dice because they look cool and sometimes pondered the...
  5. FDBarbarian

Update on Manila?

Not an update on Manila, but I my wife got me this great WW2 silk map of the PI! This goes up in my ASL war room.
  6. FDBarbarian

VASLeague 2018, general discussion

I am new also. Two years and have played some Vassel with Neil Andrews and I attend SWO in Chicago (though not in the summer months because I BBQ and smoke cigars and drink beer in the backyard heaven). I also attended the 16 Chicago open. I think Vassel agrees with me due to the convenience...
  7. FDBarbarian

BFP Travel Baseball Prizes and Fundraiser

Shipping must be slow to Chicago.
  8. FDBarbarian

Apologies

Used to?
  9. FDBarbarian

Pretty much bumping for a response.
  10. FDBarbarian

I hope things are going well.
  11. FDBarbarian

Ouch! Not many teams can recover from having their 2 best out for the season. Good Luck. Just a quick question: How much more are you targeting for this? Perhaps we can try to help you reach that.
  12. FDBarbarian

I made another donation to help the process.
  13. FDBarbarian

Movement markers?

I never had this problem. My counters seem to be eliminated when I move. Someday I'll get there.
  14. FDBarbarian

Need Map Replacements

No I have not done that yet. I think I will do that. I just didn't think, since it was my fault and not a production issue, it was not their problem.