Recent content by FanaticTW

1. FanaticTW

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

Glad you liked It! I don’t think one of my designs has ever been called a ‘major triumph’
  2. FanaticTW

AP 132 Night of Nights

The original intent was to have the AA Guns in AA Mode until they lose NO MOVE Status by any means, though the SSR does not really say this... also Roads are open Ground But remember that a Gun CANNOT emplace on a paved Road ENJOY!! tell me how it works out Ted Wilcox FANATIC
  3. FanaticTW

DASL 34 To The Last Man

You'll love it!... bleed those Russkies white...
  4. FanaticTW

DASL 34 To The Last Man

I was supposed to get 3 squads out... I only got one out because of the red Hot gun of a JS tank
  5. FanaticTW

DASL 34 To The Last Man

Its certainly a tough row to Hoe for the SS... BUT that increased Broken side Morale facilitated MANY rallies.. and kept the Gemans in the fight longer. I LOVE this scenario...
  6. FanaticTW

AP 132 Night of Nights

Hi Guys! Thanks for playing this scenario. a few notes for you. Originally the guns could not switch from AA mode until they had LOS to an enemy gun flash or KEU. Admittedly the impetus for this were the scenes from Band of Brothers where the paratroopers were sneaking toward/away from...
  7. FanaticTW

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

This was a real blast to play. Even though it violates a central tenet os ASL THAT HAVE have followed for years.... Never Play the Americans in Italy before 44.... I tries to play it smart( I know, right?) and was pretty lucky.... a real fun time!!
  8. FanaticTW

After a game, what factors do you consider important when deciding whether a scenario's fun?

When you find out after the game that your opponent was thinking " Man, I think I got this!" in the last Half turn, and you were thinking the same thing...
  9. FanaticTW

AP 103 That Damn Bridge

This scenario is 10-11 American/German... What are some successful American Strategies/Tactics that you folks have discovered?? Thanks
  10. FanaticTW

DB122 Prescription For Kommissar

It’s a peach. A bit like BLOOD &GUTS.... Great stuff
  11. FanaticTW

DB122 Prescription For Kommissar

Yeah... I think so. The heavy lifting is all in the pre game ... once it’s going it moves pretty fast, ad in HTH CC and casualties can add up quick. I’d still probably want an early start....
  12. FanaticTW

Java 10 Our Hopes are Alpini on you

Now if i could just roll under a "9" on any given DR, we'd have a ball game....
  13. FanaticTW

VASL Deluxe League 2017-2018 Now Starting

Gene is the MAN... What a game!
  14. FanaticTW

To The Last Man fix??

What is the accepted German OB adjustment for Deluxe scenario A -- To the Last Man??? I thought it was 2x548 a 9-1 and a mmg
  15. FanaticTW

What boardgames have you played recently?

Been Playing the hell out of Eldritch Horror on VASSAL.... A GREAT cooperative game