Recent content by Faded 8-1

1. Faded 8-1

What boardgames have you played recently?

Hoplomachus, Malta Besieged (States of Siege series), Poker, Raid on St. Nazaire, War at Sea, GCACW - Bull Run, Battlecry, Field Commander Alexander, Warfighter, Backgammon, Diablo 3
  2. Faded 8-1

President Trump is an Imbecile man-child...

Hey now, Jeopardy would probably be a pretty good qualifier. You need well-rounded knowledge, as well as being educated and well-read, to exceed on Jeopardy. Obama likely would do well on Jeopardy. Trump, being an imbecile, would do for shit.
  3. Faded 8-1

>Facts good enough for children, but adults usually prefer a little more substance. Just saying.... Hey now, Jeopardy would probably be a pretty good qualifier. You need well-rounded knowledge, as well as being educated and well-read, to exceed on Jeopardy. Obama likely would do well on...
  4. Faded 8-1

Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

I looked through a couple of the latest AP's to find all-infantry scenarios (or close to it - maybe 1-2 guns) to play against my buddy who is not a noob but is still a little green. Didn't find much. He does keep up with all the latest official product, so I kinda wanted to play something...
  5. Faded 8-1

Pretty much all the topics out there are conservative... So here's a different take. Post your gripes about our Moron-In-Chief. Is there any chance Trump would beat Obama on an IQ test? Fuck no. Could he beat him on Jeopardy? Fuck no. Our president is a total moron. Good times.
  6. Faded 8-1

Its nice to be back!

The new forum... It sux. Hear me out. Not much has changed regarding actual posting. But now the subforums are harder to get to. Now some functions are hard to find, if you were used to the location of the old ones. And our Avatars dissappeared. Seriousy? We all lost our avatars due to...
  7. Faded 8-1

GOT season 6 finale and speculation for the final 2 seasons

OK, I don't want to post on the thread about GOT being 'So Overrated'. What does that even mean? Overrated by who? If lots of people watch, enjoy, and talk about it, does that make it 'Overrated'? Eh, whatever. If you don't like GOT, then GTFO of this thread. If you watched it...
  8. Faded 8-1

ATO #43 pacific solo games. Playing Given Up For Dead (Wake Island) right now, to be followed by Utmost Savagery (Pelielu - sp??).
  9. Faded 8-1

GCACW is indeed quite good. Gonna have to get it on the table again soon.
  10. Faded 8-1

Who do you like best in the NFC South?

NFC South
  11. Faded 8-1

Who do you like best in the NFC West?

NFC West
  12. Faded 8-1

Who do you like best in the NFC East?

NFC East
  13. Faded 8-1

Who do you like best in the NFC North?

NFC North
  14. Faded 8-1

Who do you like best in the AFC East?

It's who do you like best - not who you think will win.
  15. Faded 8-1

Who do you like best in the AFC South?

AFC South