Recent content by Faded 8-1

1. Faded 8-1

New book for FB fans

117 and a third.
  2. Faded 8-1

Next Pocket Edition Rulebook Pre-requisites?

Yeah, pretty much.
  3. Faded 8-1

Yeah, I don't see why PoD should negate versioning. You don't increment the version number every time it's printed - just every time the document is modified. New printings are not new editions.
  4. Faded 8-1

New SASL missions

Had to update the Fortified Line mission - I missed an important MSR when transcribing it from my notebook. Please re-download, with my apologies. Still interested in feedback from anyone playing. Also still working on updating more old missions and campaigns I made, if anyone is interested...
  5. Faded 8-1

SASL Mission - Fortified Line 1.1

An important MSR was omitted when I transcribed this, and I somehow missed it. MSR 1 is new, and has the Activation modifiers and table A11/x9 (random event tables) modifiers. The old MSRs 1-6 are now MSRs 2-7. Nothing else was added. My apologies to those who already started playing this...
  6. Faded 8-1

SASL Mission - Fortified Line

Faded 8-1 submitted a new resource: SASL Mission - Fortified Line - Updated SASL Mission Read more about this resource...
  7. Faded 8-1

Chapter H ASL pocket book on the way

I guess. But $8 is less than I spent on lunch from Wendys across the street from Staples, and the book will last me years. shrug What would really save me some bread would be a SASL reprint. That would save me a couple hundred dollars.
  8. Faded 8-1

Less than $8 at Staples.
  9. Faded 8-1

I'm stoked for the pocket chapter H and the overlay pack. Had my pocket RB spiral bound last week so it lays flat. Came out great!
  10. Faded 8-1

SPOTTING for 2 Mortars

I don't see what ROF has to do with it. If 2 mortars are using the same spotter, they have to fire at the same hex per 9.3. Period.
  11. Faded 8-1

Using 666s

No infantry WP grenades in SK. Good advice for full ASL though.
  12. Faded 8-1

Could put chapter S in it.
  13. Faded 8-1

Hindrance hexes at same distance from the firer

Wouldn't that assume they know the full ASL rules? Hard to implement a rule you don't know about.
  14. Faded 8-1

Update Woes

So I tried to update VASL the other night because I tried to load up some scenario set-ups and they didn't work because I had the wrong board versions. Figured I would just update everything. So I updated to the latest version of VASSAL and the latest version of VASL. When VASL wouldn't load...
  15. Faded 8-1

New SASL missions

Hey gang - uploaded a Fortified Line mission and a Sweep mission. Questions/Comments welcome. AAR's especially welcome! You can find them in the Resources section. Took me a minute to figure out how to upload files here. I was trying to post them within the post at first. Mods: Is it cool...