Recent content by Evan Sherry

1. Evan Sherry

Colonel Ralph Puckett "The Ranger" Passed Away Today

Colonel Ralph Puckett "The Ranger" died today in Columbus, GA. He was 97 years old. President Biden awarded him the Medal of Honor on 21 May 2021 for his actions in Korea on 25 November 1950. He was the last living Medal of Honor recipient of the Korean War. Thank you Colonel Puckett.
  2. Evan Sherry

Huertgen Forest

Don, There is plenty of material that can be used for such boards and overlays. I say this having just written the scenario analysis for SP282 Then Came the Inferno, a scenario for the upcoming Schwerpunkt Volume 24. This scenario is part of the Battle for the Huertgen Forest. Though the...
  3. Evan Sherry

Rally Point Volume 20 scenarios for ROAR or JR are you still alive?

We have sent JR a few massages requesting for our Rally Point #20 scenarios to be uploaded to ROAR. It was released October, but our scenarios are not yet listed on ROAR. Is JR ok. Is he still maintaining ROAR?
  4. Evan Sherry

Scenarios on U Boat Infantry?

I have one in our soon to be released Schwerpunkt Volume #24. It is SP288 Commanding from the Bridge. It features 5-3-7s portraying the German naval units. Author John Russell published a book entitled Theirs the Strife (2020) in which he presents a lot of new and updated information that was...
  5. Evan Sherry

Volksgrenadeirs in Twilight of the Reich

The barrels themselves are American oak, but we have added some French oak staves to the interior since we will feature some Free French verses VGD scenarios.
  6. Evan Sherry

In case you were wondering about squad types and potential orders of battle, The Tampa ASL Group is currently aging our Saint-Mere-Eglise issued 5-3-7 counters with some old 4-4-7s and 4-3-6s in new, charred, oak barrels so they will have the correct flavor when Twighlight of the Reich arrives.
  7. Evan Sherry

Since I read Nash's Victory Was Beyond their Grasp when it was first published in 2001, I was convinced that the currently available German squads did not adequately portray Volksgrenadiers. I designed eight scenarios right after reading the book but never published them because I was not...
  8. Evan Sherry

Rally Point Volume 20 Will be Released at ASLOK 10/4/23

Here's what the dice look like up close. If you're playing an Italian scenario, the Axis tank set is nice to have. The yellow Schwerpunkt die also makes a very nice dust die for the DTO. The green Schwerpunkt die and the Sherman are my personal favorites. I always roll them when I'm playing as...
  9. Evan Sherry

ASLOK 2023 update.

Look for Emily, our sales representative and this Tampa ASL Group Display at ASLOK Wednesday, 10/4/23 from 1:00pm to 5:00pm.
  10. Evan Sherry

Look for Emily, our sales representative and this Tampa ASL Group Display at ASLOK Wednesday, 10/4/23 from 1:00pm to 5:00pm
  11. Evan Sherry

ASLOK 2023 update.

Rally Point #20 is $29.00.
  12. Evan Sherry

ASLOK 2023 update.

Rally Point Volume 20: will be released at ASLOK on Wednesday 10/4/23! Rally Point Volume 20: The Italian Army in World War II is a set of 10 all new scenarios featuring the Italian Army. Each scenario was handmade and play-tested to the high standard players expect from the Tampa ASL...
  13. Evan Sherry

Rally Point Volume 20: will be released at ASLOK on Wednesday 10/4/23! Rally Point Volume 20: The Italian Army in World War II is a set of 10 all new scenarios featuring the Italian Army. Each scenario was handmade and play-tested to the high standard players expect from the Tampa ASL Group’s...
  14. Evan Sherry

ASLOK 2023 update.

Close.
  15. Evan Sherry

ASLOK 2023 update.

Houston, Tranquility base here, the Eagle has landed.