Recent content by euripides2k

1. E

SASL 2nd ed.

Thanks for the replies. It'll be great to see a new printing run this year.
  2. E

SASL 2nd ed.

Does anybody know of anywhere I can pick up a copy of the 2nd edition rules for SASL? I would have thought a web search would have sufficed but apparently it's not so simple, the later version of the rules seem to be harder to find than I'd have thought! I have the 1st edition rules for SASL...
  3. E

Transparent-background overlays (XP_ )

Ah, yes, that would make sense.
  4. E

Yeah. Which I find strange since the values are given as "xx-01" on vasl.info, but I suppose that's only to provide an quasi-algebraic placeholder for a theoretical value that might contain be two digits. Still a strange way to phrase it. It's clear to me now that it also requires the specific...
  5. E

Thanks for the reply. I downloaded and installed the extension but it made no difference - I still get the same error message about this fabled "ovrbed.gif" not existing. Thanks for the advice. Yes, ovrBE is in my overlays folder. I can place, say, the stream overlay without problems, but it...
  6. E

Hi there. VASL newbie here. This whole "overlays" thing has me completely baffled. I'm trying to place the beach overlay for a scenario and nothing I seem to do is working. I have the current batch of standard overlays placed in a folder named "overlays" inside my boards folder, and have...