Recent content by etopp

1. etopp

Showdown at Tug Argan Pass board 25 overlay

Yes - that works thanks!
  2. etopp

Showdown at Tug Argan Pass board 25 overlay

Please update the "Showdown at Tug Argan Pass" option in "Board 25 Special Overlays" It should change orchard hexes to crag hexes
  3. etopp

"Other" Passenger NMC in Damaged glider

E8.41 says "A Damaged glider suffers Casualty Reduction to one or more of its Passengers (dependent on Random Selection dr), with all other Passengers taking a NMC" My problem is that word "other" I thought the rule meant that if a Glider carrying a squad and SMC Passenger was Damaged and the...
  4. etopp

VotG Factories

V6.1 says "Each Multi-hex building on the VotG map is a Factory if it has 1 hex containing a large white center-dot" This implies that buildings LL36, LL40 and LL42 are not VotG Factories because they have 2 hexes with a large white center-dot Has this been errata-ed to "Each Multi-hex...
  5. etopp

Change "Etiopan" to "European"

Please change "Etiopan Trained" to "European Trained" in the VASL Counters-Ethiopia-SMC dialog box
  6. etopp

From the Cellar Pack 4 Historical Special Rules

There is an article in LFT15 titled "The Russian Civil War in Manchuria, Siberia, and Outer Mongolia" with rules for Mongolians but I didn't know if this was the same as FTC4
  7. etopp

From the Cellar Pack 4 Historical Special Rules

I want to play FT275 from Le Franc-Tireur 15. This has Mongolians (represented by Russian counters) defending against Chinese in 1919 Special Rule 1 says "FTC#4 HSR are in effect". I think that means "From the Cellar pack 4 Historical Special Rules are in effect" I don't own FTC4 but I am...
  8. etopp

HIP FFE

For scenarios that require secret placement of FFE counters e.g. FT290
  9. etopp

HIP FFE

Allow FFE counters to be HIP
  10. etopp

Peugeot 202 with AAMG

Please add the Peugeot 202 with the optional AAMG (French Vehicle Note 36)
  11. etopp

Russian 248 HS issue

Also, the VASL Counters > Russian HS tray contains a 458 squad instead of a 248 HS This bug is in 6.6.6 not 6.6.5.1
  12. etopp

J205 Goats to Lure the Tiger - offboard terrain

There is a similar issue with scenario J218 "A Promotion Fight"
  13. etopp

J205 Goats to Lure the Tiger - offboard terrain

In scenario J205 "Goats to Lure the Tiger" does offboard terrain exist as printed (contrary to A2.51) ? For example, an AFV can move from offboard hex 25E7 to F7 at a cost of 4 + 5 = 9 MP (B10.5 Abrupt Elevation Changes)
  14. etopp

Overlay Extension - issues?

I am referring to the hexes numbered "1" and "2" on the overlay that are used to place the overlay