Recent content by ErwinLanglois

1. ErwinLanglois

How do I circle a hex on a macbook?

I still use my girlfriend's red lipstick... She call's it the 'this girl' circle... And for concealment gains I use her silk black stockings... Oh wait... That's for another game...:oops::p:cool:
  2. ErwinLanglois

VASL PBeM PEGASUS BRIDGE CG II: Hold Until Relieved (AH)

Don't forget to CAREFULLY read those Victory Conditions!! :mad: You can 'count' on that, Mark!;)
  3. ErwinLanglois

VASL PBeM PEGASUS BRIDGE CG II: Hold Until Relieved (AH)

Would like to play a VASL PBeM game of PB CGII: Hold Until Relieved... Have played this once as the Germans, and would like to try as the British now, but please feel free to pick a side... Normally for this size of a game, I can do 2 to 4 logs a week, depending on work schedule, knowing...
  4. ErwinLanglois

I'm crazy enough to do it

It wasn't a bucket... but a bathtub...
  5. ErwinLanglois

VASL PBeM FrF73 Sledgehammers (Friendly Fire)

Gentlemen, thanks for looking, have my game...
  6. ErwinLanglois

VASL PBeM FrF73 Sledgehammers (Friendly Fire)

Would like to play a VASL PBeM game of FrF73 'Sledgehammers' from the 9th Friendly Fire Pack... Normally I can do 3 to 5 logs a week, depending on work schedule (relaxed game, just for fun). My TimeZone is +1/+2 (Belgium) Will play either side. Have a Setup ready. IFT or IIFT Thanks Erwin
  7. ErwinLanglois

VASL PBeM 'First Blood' (LCP)

Hi Pierce, Looking forward to play the game with you, will send you an email. Gentlemen, I have my game, thanks... Bye Erwin
  8. ErwinLanglois

VASL PBeM 'First Blood' (LCP)

Would like to play a VASL PBem game from the first WIN PACK from Lone Canuck Publishing, the first scenario entitled 'First Blood'... Normally I can do 3 to 5 logs a week, depending on work schedule (relaxed game, just for fun). My TimeZone is +1/+2 (Belgium) Will play either side, but have a...
  9. ErwinLanglois

LSSAH # 11

Have tried as best as I could to make a VASL file for this scenario, will try to upload it here, otherwise will upload it in the scenario archive page for this scenario... Hope this works for you, and everybody else... Didn't succeed, but if you need it , send me a message!
  10. ErwinLanglois

New members introduce yourself here

Thx very much for the welcoming, Olli and Manilianus, and thx for the tips. Arnhem happens to be one of my favorite battlefields, only 2 hours driving from where I live. Been there on numerous occassions, especially during the week of September 17th, where you can meet with the veterans. Also...
  11. ErwinLanglois

New members introduce yourself here

Hi everybody, I'm not so new to the forum anymore, think I joined in the month of March or something. I have been reading and enjoying alot of these many, many threads and posts... Also had some good laughs and welcome tips and help from the many colorfull characters that live in these very...