Recent content by erwin_rommel

1. E

500 Greatest Rock Songs

i'm only 17 so most of my favorites would be Metallica, and more modern stuff like Cradle of Filth and Cannibal Corpse. But when it comes to classic rock,i hate Aerosmith and Rolling Stones, i like Chuck Berry, Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Steve Miller, Foreigner, Meatloaf, Lynard Skynard and some...
  2. E

500 Greatest Rock Songs

5 Who - Won't Get Fooled Again 12 Who - Baba O'Riley 23 Who - Behind Blue Eyes 43 Who - My Generation 59 Who - Pinball Wizard 97 Who - Who Are You How could crap like this get in the top 100 when not one Metallica song is on the list and when Black Sabbath didn't even show up until like...
  3. E

Members Favorite music

best drinking song for me is either Sober by Tool or There's a tear in my beer by Hank Williams Sr or Jr either one is good.
  4. E

Who is the greatest (rock/metal) guitarist of all time?

yes, i know being the dumbass that I am, I forgot to put him in and numerous others, but I stick to metal music, so I kind of forgot him
  5. E

My favorite C of F songs are Black Metal and The Black Goddess Arises II. I like "Black Metal" because the way he sings, I don't think it's irritating, I think it's awesome. And I like "The Black Goddess Arise II" because I like classical along with metal. And whenever they have him sing, the...
  6. E

I like killswitch engage and shadows fall. Hey have you ever heard of Cradle of Filth?
  7. E

But hey, at least you now become the 5th person I know that has ever heard of Darkest Hour
  8. E

Wow, you just owned my ass. Now I'm a shithead.
  9. E

i though they were from Germany becuase they record all thier albums in...I think Bavaria.
  10. E

B. B. King can but i forgot to put him. If you want some good guitar work buy the album "riding with the king" it's a whole album of B. B. King and Eric Clapton doing their thing. It is really great. If you like the blues.
  11. E

glad to find someone who agrees with me that Dimebag Darrell is a great guitarist
  12. E

Best War Game?

the close combat series of games are pretty awesome. they have 5 in the series but a few are very old.
  13. E

Members Favorite music

Rammstein kicks ass even thought i don't know what they're saying. Hey you listen to german rock have you ever heard of Darkest Hour.
  14. E

Well, I said rock/metal but blues could count as rock. I like some blues music. B.B. King kicks ass.
  15. E

I also forgot to put Steve Vai and B.B. King.