Recent content by Eric Westfere

1. E

What boardgames have you played recently?

printed out airborne in my pocket from boardgame geek, alot of fun and last night I once again got shot down while playing b-17.....
  2. E

World War One ASL

I thought I read a thread that someone was making world war one for the asl system. I saw something on critical hit's website. But no information when it will be coming out. Has any one else seen this? I would be very interested in this if it does see the light of day.
  3. E

What boardgames have you played recently?

AH The Guns Of August, CP will not be going thru belgium. But instead will hold on the west and knock Russia out first. At least that is the plan...... for now.
  4. E

New members introduce yourself here

not at this time. Busy with work and the family. On sat. nights after the wife and watch a movie I go down into my basement and play red barricades. Man do I love that one! Of course my wife thinks that I am crazy playing by myself, but what the hell. I have a buddy that comes over once in a...
  5. E

New members introduce yourself here

hello from ohio I have been playing asl off and on for a long couple of years. Starting with squad leader when it first came out, my dad got it for me for christmas in 1978. Then took alittle break from board games,(discovered girls):clown: Then in highschool my best friend showed me asl...
  6. E

Any ASL players out there?

ASL Love ASL. Have been playing Asl sinse the 1980's. Best ww2 game ever made. Still looking for a local group here in Toledo, Ohio to play with. Once a month my best friend and I get together have a couple of beers play ASL and B-17. Good times.:toast: