Recent content by Elrohir69

1. Elrohir69

German OB for WO10 All Along The Merderet

Quick question. In this scenario, the German OB is purchased from a Purchase Table. But, there is a counter depicted in the scenario card of a Renault Armored vehicle. Do you think it is included in the German OB besides the German purchases? It doesn't make much sense.
  2. Elrohir69

Aerial Support and Concealed units

Then I got it wrong. I thought the first attack was in the Adjacent hex. So the Sighting Task Check is done on the AFV, from the Adjacent Hex. Then Fire the MGs, receive light AA fire, then move to the AFV hex (or wherever you want to drop the bomb), MGs and Point black. Is that correct?
  3. Elrohir69

I'm making the attack in the Defensive Fire Phase, not in the MPh. So the tank moved, it's in the open and concealed now.
  4. Elrohir69

Hi guys, I've been reading and re-reading the Air Support rules and yet not sure about this question. As per E7.25 AERIAL LOS: "...a unit moving in Open Ground would not be considered concealed to the aircraft, although the aircraft player may not inspect that stack unless it passes the...
  5. Elrohir69

Abandon Ship!

Yes, you did!
  6. Elrohir69

Abandon Ship!

That is more clear, with the commas. I had the old version.
  7. Elrohir69

Abandon Ship!

You are absolutely right. That's the name.
  8. Elrohir69

Abandon Ship!

Hi guys. How do you interpret this VC from Abandon Ship!: The Germans win 3 VPs for each mobile AFV with functioning MA and 2 VP for each Good Order squad equivalent west of hexes XYZ Does it mean that both, the squads and the AFVs must be west of that line of hexes or only the squads must...
  9. Elrohir69

Wire and Routs. Yes, one more Rout question

So you have to count the MF as at least 2 MF? Or do you just ignore the Wire and calculate the routing cost as if there were no Wire in the rout. You don't enter/exit the fortification in this case.
  10. Elrohir69

Wire and Routs. Yes, one more Rout question

Hi Guys, It doesn't matter how many scenarios you play, there are always some tricky rout situations that bring up questions not clarified by the rules (at least not clearly clarified). One unit is routing and has one Woods Location Adjacent under FFE. Luckily for the demoralized soldiers...
  11. Elrohir69

Crew Survival and FFE

Thank you all for the response. I think it makes sense. A unit leaving the location during the Rout Phase, for example, wouldn't be attacked by the OBA either. For example, a unit in a building, ground floor, under FFE that leaves the building and routs toward another hex would "expend" part of...
  12. Elrohir69

Crew Survival and FFE

Hi Guys, The passengers of a half truck that has been destroyed by OBA and passed the CS check are attacked by that FFE when they get out of the vehicle? As per D 5.6, surviving PRC are not subject to any collateral attack from the shot that destroyed the vehicle: "Surviving PRC (see 6.9) are...
  13. Elrohir69

AFV turning VCA in building........

Hi guys, I got to this old thread (10 years old) looking for an answer to the same question. I've read all the replies and got to no clear conclusion. AFV Changing CA in a building: Does it have to pass a bog check? I assume yes, it does, and it will have the GP penalty if applicable. Does it...
  14. Elrohir69

Leader Using a Radio & Concealment Loss

I don't think the leader is even dmarked with a Prep Fire counter. Right? 1.2 RADIO CONTACT ATTEMPT: ...Only an Observer (i.e., a Good Order leader possessing a functioning radio/field-phone counter [1.6], or an OP tank [H1.46], or an Offboard Observer [1.63; E7.6]) may attempt Radio Contact...