Recent content by El_Turon

1. E

Swedish Volunteer Units?

Thanks, that was it.
  2. E

Swedish Volunteer Units?

Hello I recently updated VASSAL to 3.4.13 and VASL to 6.6.1. I have the Swedish volunteers extension 5SV, but they do not appear. I did not notice that until I wanted to play them. I get this message when VASL starts- - [Out Of Date Custom Code] This module contains outdated custom code...
  3. E

EBAY WARNING from posts in the french ASl Forums

Original thread: http://www.cote1664.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=682 There is an Ebay user who seems to rip people off with ASL material. See thread for details. Use a online translator if you do not understand french, but it is pretty straight forward. This is a warning I'm posting from the...
  4. E

ASL en Montreal?

ASL in Montreal I live in montreal and am available for play, usually on friday nights. If your schedule permits, contact me at andre_escobedo@videotron.ca. Andre E.
  5. E

Translated ASLRB & opinions of non-US players.

Re: rules translation is O.K.
  6. E

Hube's Pocket

I am going to play this scenario soon. I looked at the scenario stats and it doesn't look too good for the Germans. Anybody have any thoughts on this scenario?
  7. E

Vasl - CE where is it?

Looking for the CE/BU turret counters. Where are they in VASL4?
  8. E

Tournois Coline 232 / Hill 232 Tournament

Scenario list I picked the from Le Franc Tireur mag FT28 - First Annoyance FT31 - The Yelnya Bridgehead FT33 - Flanking FTs FT35 - Last Push to Mozhaisk
  9. E

CC - SMC vs Stack

My opponent with a 6-2-8 and a 1-4-9 jump on my 10-3 leader for CC. He rolls 7 for elimination (7-1, -1) odds. My odds are 1-7 no mods. I roll snakes. What is the result? The table states that I need a 1 for any result. Does this mean I should not bother rolling, or is there an effect?
  10. E

Tournois Coline 232 / Hill 232 Tournament

I'll be there It will take me 1 more day for my scenario selection, but I will attend.
  11. E

Tanks, CC, and Rules

Ok, here is a situation I encountered playing Hill 621. I have two tanks, during the russian turn, the red infantry enters into CC. No effect on either side. Next turn, during my prep fire phase, after breaking the infantry with MG fire, they are killed with the MA, which retains ROF. Question...