Recent content by ehandlr

1. ehandlr

Is Wii for younger gamers only?

I don't think it has anything to do with Mario or Zelda honestly. I think its simply that Nintendo has more cutsie child like games by far compared to the other systems. I understand I'm personally the opposite end of the spectrum...the mans man who might think alot of things are kiddie..but...
  2. ehandlr

Brain Age isn't geared towards an age bracket at all which is one reason its so successful above and beyond being fun. The majority of the DS games are more childish then that of the Wii. Still not a big deal bc they have some awesome games too. I'm enjoying Final Fantasy III right now on...
  3. ehandlr

If we broke down the types of games...and put out a percentage for each system..yes the Wii would have more games that are aimed at the younger crowd. Also....blood and gore aren't the only attributes that make games geared towards adults. Thats a more stereotypical outlook on things which...
  4. ehandlr

Should violent video games be banned?

I have no quarrels with stopping minors from purchasing adult oriented violent games. I don't believe they should be banned altogether. Leaving the parents to decide is no different then letting the minor decide by their self.
  5. ehandlr

WiiSports Workout Regimen

Well his weight loss remains to be seen as we don't know what else he did or changed with his diet. However I still don't doubt it. In fact this is a primary reason why I don't care for the wii-mote because I don't want to exercise..I want to play a game but meh...still getting one.
  6. ehandlr

Finally Got XBL

Playstation Network
  7. ehandlr

Finally Got XBL

XBL = Nauren PSN = Nauren
  8. ehandlr

PS3 Sells 1 million; Outselling Xbox 360 Launch

I don't trust Kotaku as far as I can throw it :P
  9. ehandlr

Nintendo are the only company that has been capable of doing so. They however previously had issues with sales so it would seem they chose the correct route. Sony is betting on a threepeat. 3 consecutive consoles to break 100 million. They are 2/3 successful thus far. Not to mention...
  10. ehandlr

Thats not an issue...they will make that up and then some.
  11. ehandlr

They are around 500-700,000 in Japan as well..so thats puts them up there nicely I suppose.
  12. ehandlr

Finally Got XBL

I finally broke down and subscribed to XBL. I came into a little extra money and figured I'd need to get the best out of Gears of War. I've been playing coop mode through the game with a friend lately...makes it very easy to beat.
  13. ehandlr

Nintendo Rumors

The next installment of KH3 will have multiple versions sort of like FFXIII. Its very possible they make one version for the PS3 and one version for the Wii and make them completely different games. In fact that would just be genius...it could push more hardware sales of both consoles...
  14. ehandlr

Nintendo Rumors

A selection of rumours have appeared over in Japan on the 2ch forums that are just too juicy to ignore. So get ready to take them all with a hefty pinch of salt and read on below: # From Software is currently working on a first-person action RPG for Nintendo's Wii that will be in the vein of...
  15. ehandlr

Wii'ifying existing games

Lets just hope Red Steel didn't prove the sword fighting abilities of the Wii with only 8 limited movements.